October 3, 2012 - 12:30 am
- Barack Obama, Segregationist, by Roger L Simon. Integration was a nice idea once upon a time, but to Barack Obama in 2007 it was a seriously outdated concept.
- PJTV’s Hair of the Dog: Debating the Debates: Who Is the Real Debate God, Obama or Romney? By Stephen Green. Click to watch video.
- Why Conservatives Should Not Mock the President’s Uneducated Zombies, by Andrew Klavan. There are more than enough tenured Obama supporters who have no excuse.
- On Obama’s Other Race Speech, by Bryan Preston. The disciple.
- Observation Can Become an Intervention — The Reverse Is Also True, by Ed Driscoll. Bad news and controversy regarding Barack Obama? Let’s ignore it in plain sight, says Old Media.
- To WARN or Not? Contractors Get Financial Cover to Withhold Layoff Notices, by Bridget Johnson.
- Norton Reader Teaches Obama’s 2009 Cairo Speech to College Students, by Mary Grabar. Despite the speech’s demonstrated failure, it is treated as worthy of student attention.