Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
September 26, 2012 - 2:48 am
- Paul Ryan’s Black Ex and the Art of Race Baiting, by Walter Hudson. Can you love a black person while hating black people?
- Your PJ Media Election FAQ, by Frank J. Fleming. Frank J. Fleming answers all your election questions — even ones you didn’t know you wanted to ask.
- A New Face for the GOP? By Patrick Reddy. In 2012, more than 60 black and Hispanic Republicans are running for Congress, a new record.
- The ‘Leading From Behind’ Myth: Obama Is Forcefully Driving Dangerous Policy, by Michael Ledeen. The administration isn’t waiting to see what everyone else does; rather, they intend to be doormats.
- Dan Bongino: Conservative Hope for Maryland, by Ron Radosh. A leader of Obama’s security detail wants to challenge Obama from the Senate.
- Clinton on Muhammad Video: ‘You Cannot Live in a Shame-Based World,’ by Bridget Johnson. Former president to Muslims: Shouldn’t your faith be stronger than wanting to censor insults?
- The Poor Get Poorer: 3 Character Traits That Undermine Prosperity, by Kathy Shaidle. Gluttonous, slothful, irresponsible and entitled: Today’s “poor” are the “rich” Jesus warned us about.