September 25, 2012 - 12:32 am
- Wasted Food, Hungry Kids: Michelle Obama’s Bill in Action, by Patrick Richardson. Reports of predictable nanny state chaos.
- The Silence of the Lambs, by Michael Walsh. It’s time for Romney to use the media and treat them with exact amount of respect they deserve.
- Wake Up, Mainstream Media: If Tide Is Shifting, It’s in Romney’s Direction, by Tom Blumer. Team Obama is cracking up at crunch time.
- 3 Reasons Why Jews Who Vote for Obama Are Fracking Idiots, by Andrew Klavan. Smart Jews know that Israel is important not just for their own survival but for the freedom of the world.
- NFL: Replacement Refs Rob Green Bay Packers in Monday Night Hail Mary Shocker, by Bryan Preston. Packers get jobbed in Seattle.
- The Fantasy House of Barack Obama, by Victor Davis Hanson. The president’s illusions about the economy and the Middle East have, one by one, been exploded.
- Skewed and Unskewed Polls, by Charlie Martin. What if the polls reflected real Republican vs Democrat identification?