Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
September 11, 2012 - 12:26 am
- You’re a White Male; He’s a White Male; Everyone’s a White Male—But Me, by Victor Davis Hanson. The rules of racialism, decoded.
- Chicago Teachers’ Union vs. Rahm, by Richard Fernandez. Who is going to win? It won’t be the public school students of Chicago. It’s not about them. It never was.
- DOJ Lawyers Waste Your Money Over Fonts and Obamacare, by J. Christian Adams. 13-point fonts? Si! 12-point fonts: No.
- Atheist Lawsuit Against World Trade Center Cross Makes Me Want to Scream, by Myra Adams. One side claims a violation of the separation of church and state. The other believes the cross is an artifact and not a religious symbol. The fight rages on this September 11th.
- Don’t Blame the Messenger — Obama Got a Decent Convention Bounce, by Rich Baehr. Are the pollsters really pulling one over on conservatives to diminish turnout?
- Seriously, Don’t Panic About the Latest Polls, by Bryan Preston. Aggies probably won’t like this post.
- Your Lunch Could Be Racist, by Ed Driscoll. Most people see the image to the left and see a PB&J sandwich. It takes a special kind of school principal to see it as raaaaacist.
- Why High Fashion Was So Much Better in the 1950s, by Julia Szabo. Meet Emilio Federico Schuberth, a designer who defined an era, profiled in a new documentary.