July 26, 2012 - 12:49 am
- Partners in Crime: Media Matters and DOJ, by J. Christian Adams. Deceiving the public and bullying inquisitive reporters.
- NYT: Journalism is Dead — For Now, by Tom Blumer. With a possible resurrection in January 2013.
- CAIR Strikes Out, by Michael Ledeen. It’s always a happy day when would-be censors fail to silence people they don’t agree with … like PJM contributor Reza Kahlili.
- While France Vacations, Francois Hollande Lowers Expectations, by Michel Gurfinkiel. Until September 2, half the country will be disconnected from work or business.
- 8 Ways Blacks Perpetuate Racism and the Only Way to Thwart It, by Walter Hudson. Morgan Freeman and Chris Rock are among the offenders.
- Why Marijuana Advocates Should Applaud L.A. Shutting Down Criminal Dispensaries, by Dave Swindle. Patients who need their medicine still have access.
- Latin America’s Year of Anniversaries, by Jaime Daremblum. Celebrating how far the region has come, and remembering how far it still must go. (You can read this article in Spanish here.)
- 10 Badass Moments from Bosch Fawstin’s The Infidel #2, by Dave Swindle. The Muslim-turned-Objectivist artist is back with another intellectual provocation disguised as a comic book. Exclusive excerpts at PJ Lifestyle.
- Why You Won’t Find the Meaning of Life, by David P. Goldman. Taking a bite from the apple on Terrence Malick’s Tree of Life. And spitting it out.