July 18, 2012 - 12:21 am
- Obama’s Swing State Strategy: Take Credit for GOP Accomplishments, by Tom Blumer. Will Republicans really let him get away with it?
- Barack Obama, the Great Demotivator, by Bryan Preston. Send us your posters inspired by President Obama’s anti-jobs remarks. UPDATE: Many great posters added.
- Mark Levin Is Right on Romney Tax Returns, by J. Christian Adams. Romney should release his returns — as soon as Obama releases his academic records and Holder releases his Fast and Furious documents.
- The Communist Mentor: Frank Marshall Davis, by Mary Grabar. Obama’s mentor was a key figure in the USSR’s plan to subvert American blacks.
- The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease, by Frank J. Fleming. A short history of whining.
- Democrats ‘Apparently Ready to Shoot the Hostage’ by Bridget Johnson. The message from the White House and Democratic leaders: If you want to save any semblance of a strong Pentagon, tax the wealthy.
- Sarah Silverman Will Have Sex for Obama Campaign Money, by Sunny. Definitely NSFW.
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Electric Guitar, by Ed Driscoll. Plus: Pop culture’s crisis of identity at the dawn of the 21st century.