June 16, 2012 - 12:36 am
- We’ve Got the Narrative, Now Don’t Get Cocky, by Dan Naden. Don’t spend so much time mocking lefties like “Crying Man.”
- Outcomes-Based Education, by David Solway. A generation is despoiled of its cultural inheritance.
- Obama’s Order Sets Up Campaign-Season Battle Over Immigration, by Bridget Johnson. The administration pulled out the new policy quickly in an apparent attempt to steal the thunder of GOP DREAM Act alternatives, but Republicans give early hints of how they will fight back.
- Mr. President: U.S. Latinos Respect the Constitution, Too, by Daniel Sosa.Taking offense.
- The Styrofoam Pillars Collapse, by Richard Fernandez. Hard times have shut down the premium aisles of the Obama candy store. All that’s left are the cheapest items in the store, hence today’s amnesty announcement regarding illegal aliens.
- Follow Me Shines a Light on Benjamin Netanyahu’s Heroic Late Brother, by Julia Szabo. Killed at age 30 while commanding the 1976 raid on Entebbe that freed 100 hostages.
- PJTV’s Poliwood: 60 Minutes’ Anti-Israel Propaganda Deals Another Blow to CBS’s Credibility, by Roger L Simon. Click link to watch video.
- Furry Friday: Pets Aren’t Kid Substitutes, by Bridget Johnson. Why it’s simply wonderful to be a pet parent.
- The 5 Idiots You Wish You Could Get Out of Your Facebook Feed, by John Hawkins. You’re not even a good Facebook friend!