Roger L. Simon

Confessions of a Racist

July 17th, 2013 - 12:00 am

I hate to admit it. It’s really quite embarrassing, humiliating really. But — even though I was an actual civil rights worker in the South and (crazy me) later gave money to the Black Panthers — in the interest of transparency (that’s what we all aspire to nowadays, isn’t it?), I cannot tell a lie, George Washington:

I am a racist.

Worse than that, I profile.

When I see a black gangbanger walking down the sidewalk toward me at night, sometimes I cross to the other side. Even if he’s not wearing a hoodie.

Ditto for skanky white guys in ponytails who look like meth heads, bandana-clad Mexicans who might be members of the Zetas, and Asian guys with ominous Fu Manchus, black belts, and ninja pajamas.

Yes, I profile. In that way, at least, I am sort of like the Reverend Jesse Jackson.

Not only that, if I carried a gun (I don’t though, I’m too sloppy. Just last week my wife yelled at me for backing up over one of the solar garden lights we just bought) and one of those guys jumped me and started beating the living daylights out of me, I might well shoot him.

So I’m racist… and a profiler. Baaaad.

Why am I racist?

By Holder's own standards, Holder is a far worse racist than Zimmerman. I have no proof, none whatsoever, that Zimmerman is disdainful of black folks. I have tons of examples showing Holder to be the worst sort of racial bigot. Holder, like Obama, is an anti-MLK. Anyone with an ounce of sense or self-respect rejects Holder's notions and obsessions about race. And the incredible single voice with which black folks talk about the Martin fiasco shows the America black community has been all too successfully radicalized against whites.

Years of rap music, insane idiots like Tim Wise, Melissa Harris-Perry and Al Sharpton, white privilege conferences, blacks only awards, post-colonial studies, diversity quotas and much more, have given whites all the sheen of a Jew in a German beer garden in 1930, cuz that is what hate speech does.

There is not a single prominent voice in the black community I can think of that has faith in the human spirit or wakes up tomorrow when they go to sleep. They seemingly all wake up yesterday, peer intently around, and commence to whining and blaming me about every single failure in their lives thanks to my unexamined privilege and other assorted failure too numerous to mention deep in my DNA.

With the exception of goofy guilty white liberals who buy into every New Jim Crow excuse under the sun, we're talking about a black community that has taken neutral white people and turned them into quiet protesters, and then said, "See, I told you so. Whites don't like us."

Well, actually buddy, I never gave it a second thought. But you've convinced me by deciding every right and wrong in this world by race, rather than by right and wrong. Well done. Be careful what you project, and what you wish for.

Every time you whine about not having enough representation in literary awards while also enjoying the safe harbor of non-whites only literary awards, I laugh and commence ignoring you. Any compassion I might once have had for someone like Trayvon Martin was spent by Al Sharpton a long time ago, so from now on, you can pick up your tears from him, and the Sherlock Holmes division of the NBA Player's Association who solved the goddam Trayvon Martin case by the simple expedient of a skin comparison, and issued a joint press release stating the same.
Well at least we've cleared up one thing, we know where Obama was born. East Germany. He and "Witch Hunt" Holder must be competing for the best stasi agent of 1980.

The Zimmerman story is offering a great distraction from the dismal economy, the IRS scandal, Benghazi cover up and lies, Sebellius' illegal fundraising, and on and on. Anything but pin the tail on the real donkey (a game the MSM never plays).
O'Reilly isn't very bright. He's made that claim before. Geraldo Rivera - who supported the verdict- nevertheless claimed that Zimmerman accosted Martin. He did no such thing. Martin attacked an innocent man who happened to be armed. He pinned Zimmerman MMA style and attempted to smash his head into concrete. He did not relent even as Zimmerman screamed for help for 40 seconds. Martin paid with his life. George Zimmerman was protecting his community before he was forced to use lethal force to protect himself. He is the one the nation should honor, not his attacker.
It appears that to the Left Wing moonbats, Blacks, Race Hustlers and the Lame Stream EneMedia the 94% of Blacks that are killed by OTHER Blacks are irrelevant and its only worth going crazy over if a 'crazy ass craka' White or a White Hispanic are involved. So Ni66as killing Ni66as is OK just dont look white while you do it. BTW as the USURPER has a WHITE mother does that mean he's a White Ni66a?
Oh and censors its OK to write Ni66a because it just means ANY guy of any colour the Medias appointed 'Hood Speak' expert Jeantel says thats so and she is 'so NOW' not 'old people'.
The anti American, Racist so called 'Black Liberation Church' of Rev Wright that the USURPER and his wife attended for over 20 years has more in common with Islam than it has with Christianity. So the USURPERS claim he is a Christian is built on very shaky ground while his Muslim upbringing at a formative age is beyond doubt.
Not content with the Racist Affirmative Action benefits they get in the Nations Schools, Colleges, Universities and Workplaces it seems that Blacks supported by their Race Hustlers, Left Wing moonbats and the Lame Stream EneMedia now want and are clamoring for Affirmative Action in the Nations Courts too.
Every email we initiate will be be recorded by NSA which puts us at risk of having our private correspondence read by government strangers - but I draw a line in the sand when it comes to directly emailing the bastards.

I also refuse to tell Mark Zuckerberg what flavor of toothpaste that I use.
At least Markus Wolf was a white man, and a German.
People on the right don't do "protests" all that well. It goes against our nature, which is part of why so many of us feel frustrated by how to respond to these ridiculous and dangerous Sharpton mobs, and frightening and dangerous Holder actions. We are better at _supporting_ upright organizations and individuals. Remember the outpouring of support for Chick-fil-A? It was devastatingly successful.

Here is the best protest response we can undertake at this point: Support the courageous black men and women who are publicly speaking about all the same stuff we are. Subscribe to their newsletters, like their FB pages, watch their videos, share their links, buy something occasionally, participate in their comment sections, follow them on twitter, and talk to your friends about them. They are out there, and they get treated far worse than most of us can imagine.
Harry R. Jackson Jr - Bishop of a Church in Washington DC, vocal opponent of Obama. I saw him speak last Sunday, and he said he refuses to accept that Washington DC is being run by the devil. He is the real deal, and we ought to support him. http://thehopeconnection.org/
Kevin Jackson – He has a very good website with multiple contributing authors www.theblacksphere.net Also @theblacksphere
Alfonzo Rachel – PJTV – courageous, funny, and takes it to the libs and the leftists, and continually highlights how the Democratic party really doesn’t care about blacks. On PJTV, http://alfonzorachel.com and @alfonzorachel
Allen West - FB, Twitter, PAC – You know this guy.
There are courageous black men and women out there. Let’s support them. It will _really_ piss off Sharpton and Holder and Obama along with the punks and fools that dance to their tune.
What I find particularly stupid is that the black community is crying out for reforms to give prosecutors more power to find people guilty. But considering that the majority of people put in prison to begin with are minorities they are essentially handing the justice system the length of rope to which they will figuratively hang themselves with. As they say, be careful what you wish for.
Minority groups primarily Blacks are majority in prison for the simple reason that it is THEY who commit the MAJORITY of the crimes. Black male 'Youths' between the ages of 15 and 25 (just like USURPERS 'son' Trayvon) who comprise LESS than 2% of the USA's population nevertheless commit OVER 55% of all the MURDERS and OVER 65% of all the VIOLENT crime in the USA.
But judging by YOUR comments you think they should not be punished for that at all. BTW the most likely cause of death for a Black Youth is to be killed by another Black Youth and OVER 95% of all Blacks murdered are murdered by other BLACKS.
Attention, Arachnologists. If one is cautious at the sight of a member of the family Theridiidae due to the inclusion of the genus Latrodectus, does that mean one is profiling and therefore racist?

"In the blog post, this smug fool lectures about profiling while racially profiling 240 million white Americans ...."

Yeah, but our own administration does that every time we suffer some sort of terrorist attack. I guess they want to convey to the world that they are suffering under the burden of controlling a very large nation of racist hotheads.

"If George Zimmerman is a White Hispanic because one of his parents is "white", then Barack Obama is a White Black."

Absolutely.