Obama’s Great Jewish Conspiracy That Isn’t

When it comes to being on the same page with Israel, American Jews didn't get the memo.

Susan L.M. Goldberg

January 28, 2014 - 5:00 pm
bibiobama

Typical mainstream media disinformation campaign …bet the “Joos” are behind it; their leader, Bibi, loves to be called “King”.

Last Thursday, Seth Mandel at Commentary covered a disturbing news report featured in the Jerusalem Post:

A US official close to President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry said both men are disturbed over what is being perceived in their inner circle as “Jewish activism in Congress” that they think is being encouraged by the Israeli government, Israel Radio reported on Thursday.

The official has informed Israeli government figures that the president and secretary of state are disappointed over repeated attacks made against them by leading members of the Jewish community in the US.

According to Israel Radio, Israeli diplomats and foreign officers have warned against this trend. According to officials based in foreign missions, the Israeli government is increasingly being viewed as fanning the flames among American Jews by encouraging them to promote the official government position while making no room for opposing viewpoints.

FrontPage Magazine, the Weekly Standard , and Breitbart were among the bigger conservative sources to pick up on the story, but that’s not surprising. The shocker is the lack of coverage on the part of left-wing Jewish-American news sources, like the Forward and Tablet Magazine. Even the non-partisan Jewish Telegraphic Agency has failed to cover the story that, as Tom Wilson at Commentary succinctly explains, has extremely plausible grounding in the scenario of current peace talks.

So much for an Israel lobby on American shores. The “Joos” who are supposedly taking orders from Israel don’t even bother to say a word to defend their dreaded Lord and Master Zion in the face of the Obama administration’s aggression. Guess they didn’t get the memo.

The one Jewish American response that hasn’t come from a conservative news source was written by a former Forward editor …and published in Israel’s left-wing Ha’aretz. Commenting on Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s address to the Knesset, former Forward editor and current editor of the New York Sun Seth Lipsky writes:

The American leader is sending out word that he is “disturbed” by “Jewish activism in Congress” against his administration’s entente with Iran. Obama and Secretary of State Kerry, according to Israel Radio, are even blaming Prime Minister Netanyahu’s government for encouraging Jewish leaders to criticize the White House. We haven’t had this tone since President George H.W. Bush carped about being “one lonely little guy” beset by the Israel lobby.

Obama’s message hints at the kind of double-dual-loyalty libel that Harper confronted so bluntly in articulating the basis of the policies that have made him the most pro-Israel premier outside Jerusalem. …

…What is so striking about Harper’s speech is not the ardent expressions of friendship — all recent American presidents, including Obama, have done the same. Particularly George W. Bush, who, in the well of the Knesset, spoke of the “Chosen People” and called the Jewish state “the redemption of an ancient promise given to Abraham and Moses and David.” What is striking about Harper’s speech is the willingness to confront political correctness and call the hostility to Israel for what it is.

That’s what makes Israel the “holy land”: 2 Jews with 3 opinions can still manage to agree on 1 thing: Political correctness can’t mask blatant hostility towards Israel.

If only the American Jews would get the memo. After all, my fellow politically conservative Jews and I can’t be the only ones bringing food to the “We’ve Conquered the World” after-party.

Susan L.M. Goldberg is a writer with a Master's in Radio, Television & Film and a PhD in Life who would be happy roaming the fields of Prince Edward Island with Anne of Green Gables, were it not for her strong belief in the axiom "all that is required for evil to prevail is for good women to do nothing." She prefers the career title "Renaissance Woman" and would happily be bar mates with Ann Coulter, Camille Paglia and Dorothy Parker. Her writing tends towards the intersection of culture, politics and faith with the interest in starting, not stopping the discussion. Follow her on Twitter @SLMGoldberg and @winegirlblog.

There was a piece I read (I think at Powerline, but I can't remember for sure) about an Israeli publication, one with which I am not familiar, reported that Valerie Jarrett has been in negotiations secretly with Iran for over a year.

The Iranian born Jarrett has no particular background or demonstrable skills in the field, but she is the closest confidante to the ultra-secret White House.

One merely has to look at the open hostility toward Israel of Rashid Khalidi, Ali Abunimah, Don Warden, Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Robert Malley, Hagel, Powers, ...and then look at Obama...who has not only surrounded himself with these people, he cleaved to them the whole of his life.

I come to my love of the Jewish people from my first cognizant moments in life. Not only would I never find myself cleaving to such people as Obama has for five decades and their vitriol and hatred, I would separate myself for fear of not controlling my instincts toward them.

There is nothing surprising, even mildly, that Obama would blame Israel and the Jewish community for the Senate's firm and rare opposition to this fiasco of a deal with Iran.

I have also read that Israeli people do not trust Obama in percentages that would shock the American low information voters...since the news they get is so filtered and propagandist.

Kerry is just happy to be the first clown out of the clown car. He would take any position and often does. If it means being a traitor, as long as he can be in front of the camera pontificating and bloviating and looking important, he doesn't care.

I only wish the Israelis would speak up more...not less. I have loved Jewish people all of my life. I fear for them today. As I fear for my own country. It is a whipsaw game to persecute those with Judeo-Christian heritage these days. The radical left and the radical Islamists have a pincer move in the works. The Israelis always know before we do. I wish they would tell us more.
Obama reign has been about bringing the Jews to heel. He has revived the dual loyalty trope from being a relic of the antisemitic right to being a foundation of the antizionist left. He has neutralized AIPAC on Iran by by tricking them into supporting his "punitive strikes on Assad" and then doing an about face leaving them to hang as war mongers sacrificing American boys for Israel. He has Kerry and Tommy Friedman speading the big lie of Jewish ingratitude and setting the stage to blame the Jews for the failure of the Palestinians to choose building their own state over destroying the Jewish one.
Iran is just as committed to destroying the U.S.A. as it is to destroying Israel.
Iran is itching to pull the trigger on us both and they're testing the international waters. Check out the new Egyptian government that are now determined to protect Israel from Hamas; Iran's thug troops. Who woulda thunkit? Obama isn't the little god that he thinks he is ... he's just a puppet for the U.N. and both Israel and the U.S.A. are forever; so bring it on Iran, you wimps.
"Political correctness can’t mask blatant hostility towards Israel."

At its core PC is hostility to Jews/Israel.
75% of Jews voted for obama. Now, Norman Podhoretz says Jews are finding out that he is not the 'messiah'. He also says that Liberalism trumps the Torah as their religion. Google "Why Jews are Liberal" by Norman Podhoretz.
Please wake up and STOP Voting Dem, the Dems are not friends of Jews
As someone noted elsewhere, "We Jews have the habit of sharpening the knives which others use to cut our throats!"

cf, they most probably are telling us more. You think this administation would listen?
Has the LA Times ever released that tape of Obama at the dinner honoring a Jew-hater?
No. And they never will. They are actively covering up something that would be of vital significance to Jewish voters and Israelis
Petraeus's mentor was Stephen Walt, an open admirer of Hitler. He and much of the top brass perceive the IDF as "baby killers, and cite The Goldstone Report to prove it. Admiral Mullen who was raised by a Hollywood talent agent who hated many of his Jewish clients for their supposed cheapness also holds deeply negative views of Israel blaming Israel for its murder of the U.S. Sailors serving on the U.S.S. Liberty. So Obama risks losing his generals if he doesn't crack down on a country known within The State Dept. as "Semitism Gone Wild".
Don't forget Petraeus. He always seems to get a pass. He's 'gone' now but was around for some time.
A man can be a Jew or he can be an Obama supporter, but he can't legally be a Jew and be an Obama supporter ... except in the usual way: one of the two with the mouth, the other with the heart. The spirit of Judaism proclaims the survival of Israel and the meaning of that has no longer been left to guesswork, but made tremendously definite ... the Jew must fight all who would commit or enable another genocide or enslavement of the Jews. That is the spirit and the law of Judaism.

Well, Obama has his beliefs and actions and it is a perfectly definite set, there is no vagueness about it. He commands that the Jew bow to the Muslim at every turn they do him hurt or threaten him and his children with death. Word it as softly as you please, the spirit of Obama is the spirit of the evil shadowed specter of the Beast of Austria insidiously billowing in and building and building to ever more horrific heights. The moment there is a question about a boundary line or a building or some Muslim somewhere complaining about any matter, see Obama rise, and see him spit at the Jew from the corner of his twisted mouth. The spirit of Obama being in its nature narcissistic and selfish -- it is in the man's line, it comes natural to him -- he can fully live up to all of the teachings of Jeremiah Wright and even of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; for the spirit of Judaism is entirely impossible to him.
it's all the fault of the Joos. or, the Chews as we were referred to not so long ago. the last person who remembers that has not died yet. obama and kerry are are jumping the shark.
There is nothing disturbing about unattributed quotes. I can make up quotes about anything.
Are you asserting that anonymous sources aren't to be trusted because of their anonymity, or are you merely accusing Israel of lying?
I am saying there is a reason why quotes need to be sourced. If a quote is not sourced it could simply be made up. Who's going to dispute it? They are not to be trusted.