Why Benghazi Is a Crime More Evil Than Anything a President Has Done in Our Lifetimes… in 60 Seconds

Charles Krauthammer didn't put it in such straightforward language, but why beat around the bush? This "scandal" will result in Obama's impeachment because it must. Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum.

Dave Swindle

May 30, 2013 - 4:04 pm

Hat tip: Breitbart

I published this on November 4, the conclusion of an article titled “The 15 Best Books for Understanding Barack Obama’s Mysterious Political Theology,” and a summation of my conclusions after more than three years spent investigating the president’s ideology full time:

Sitting here on this Sunday morning before the election, the Sun now up, reflecting back on these years scouring through dusty old Marxist books, trying to understand a president who built his career on a mountain of lies, I confess a peace with either electoral result on Tuesday. A part of me almost wishes that Obama steals wins reelection (as I anticipate he will). The thought of him quietly retiring to a mansion in Hawaii in January to live out the rest of his life in comfort and adoration should inspire nausea. Only if Obama wins reelection do conservatives have a chance to hold him accountable for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and all the crimes we don’t even know about yet. The man has blood on his hands and we can’t let him get away with it.

An ancient dictum popularized in recent years by the late Christopher Hitchens on the path forward, should Tuesday disappoint:

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Do Justice and Let the Skies Fall

David Swindle is the associate editor of PJ Media. He writes and edits articles and blog posts on politics, news, culture, religion, and entertainment. He edits the PJ Lifestyle section and the PJ columnists. Contact him at DaveSwindlePJM @ Gmail.com and follow him on Twitter @DaveSwindle. He has worked full-time as a writer, editor, blogger, and New Media troublemaker since 2009, at PJ Media since 2011. He graduated with a degree in English (creative writing emphasis) and political science from Ball State University in 2006. Previously he's also worked as a freelance writer for The Indianapolis Star and the film critic for WTHR.com. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and their Siberian Husky puppy Maura.

I retired after 26 years of service, as soon as Obama was re-elected. Why not just roll along at a senior level rank for another four years when the economy is in such poor shape? I could not serve any longer for a CinC so dishonorable. He would not bat an eye to leave me or any other military man or woman to die just for his own selfish interests. For that matter, I seriously question whether the American people are worth dying for any longer, having re-elected this imbecile. Just as the 'greatest generation' who fought to end Facism, I have done my duty to the best of my ability, nothing heroic about it. But I will no longer carry dead weight. You young Americans, the future is in your hands. Man up or be chewed up, your choice. Best of luck folks.
I agree. And I appreciate your chicken.
In Benghazi, Obama betrayed the Foreign Service. Think that one through. For many of us, that betrayal was quite clear in the first 48 hours after the attack. With the revelations since then, that betrayal is manifest to every Foreign Ministry, every Defense Ministry, and every Intelligence Service. Indeed Obama’s betrayal is plainly apparent to every government around the world. They have seen the American President coldly reject the use of his life-saving power to save his own when under deadly attack. They must marvel that the Americans would twice elect such a sociopath, give to him such awesome responsibility and power, and watch him decline to even lift a finger in plain self-defense.

It’s frightening.
We may wish obama will be brought to justice, but we all know the MSM will cover for him forever. After he is through destroying this nation, he will turn, what remains over to hillary so she can do that old clinton magic. Folks, it does not bode well for the Republic.
IF Obama was a WHITE REPUBLICAN the incident and its ramifications would have ended long ago!!! I fully believe there is an on-going current of racism aimed at him... Neither he nor any other President could have known beforehand that this attack would have occurred! Why not blame the CIA, FBI??? They are the secretive underground defense-arm of the government. Of course, they are nearly an all-white group!!!
I long for the day that Obambi is led away in handcuffs. Send him to Gitmo to be the terrorists' beatch!
Hillary, what difference it will make is it will cost you another shot at the White House.
Worse than FDR having a deep suspicion (prior knowledge) of an attack on Pearl Harbor? Really?
Dream on. Only yesterday.

Discipline by "impeachment committee" of Congressmen, most of whom "are no better than they should be", to show dismay that their secret of droit de seigneur for their freemasonry "is not a secret anymore?

During ADVENT to expected, desired appearance of a Messiah.

Wet noodle at the ready to show willing to ACT as public, after self served, servants. Can rely on brother "Lords" of the Senate to sooth ruffled feathers of the "impeached" with assurance "they are there for him".

Not only then but ever after. He, the "impeached" become "Pillar" and "respected elder statesman" of the political freemasonry. Not for THIS "impeached" the "disgraced former president". OR loss of position. In contrast to an earlier NOT impeached but "given an offer he couldn't refuse" to induce his resignation from the job. What IS, Was the difference?

The "Producers" of Media and Entertainment know the script to engage the gaiety of the nation.

Impeach a Symbol? Impeach THE symbol of the revenge vowed for denial of THE significant date - MILLENIUM - for Transcendental CHANGE?

Revenge Vowed by the same person who "certified" this symbol as "eligible" for POTUS. With second from the Sister who named those who denied that symbolic date "that vast right-wing conspiracy". Who , with their troops and enablers protect the identity of their SYMBOL against any authoritative examination by any citizens not professed members of their congregationl

So are we to believe these impeachment games, if they ever begin, are to be "to the death"?
Here is a fictional movie script I am considering:
Let's say that there is this plan from the State Depart and WH to arm Al Qaeda backed rebels in Syria via Libya. Then let's say things start to get out of control and the Libya team tries to buy back the arms including shoulder fired anti-aircraft rockets or Syria backed bad guys get sent to Libya to hit our guys as pay backs. So its weeks before an election and there is a risk of disclosure that the administration is backing Al Qaeda. The only people with direct knowledge of the operation are under attack. What's a CIC to do? Send out pictures of himself in the Situation Room to the media? Maybe the CIC distances himself as much as possible when the order to stand down is given and team is sacrificed. I mean after all why let a crisis go to waste right? I know, I know I have a wild imagination.
What if the CIC ordered Stevens silenced along with the CIA black Ops running guns to the Muzzies in Syria through the Turkey Ambassador warning Stevens thta day to keep his mouth shut???
That story you just told (whether true or not) is so completely beside the point.
Bulletin!! The CIA is active in Libya = who cares, or is surprised by that?
It is long, long past time when honorable officers of command-rank publicly resign their commissions. Especially when one gets to the JCS level, they likely have put their kids through school, have enough to find a nice 2-bedroom in the suburbs and maybe even have a car paid off.

Every damn time I see a command-level officer “suck-it-up”, I see a wasted opportunity to inform the World that President Barak “Hold-that-umbrella-boy” Obama can shove it where the sun is darkest.
Pausing for effect - -

This is worth repeating also:

"I seriously question whether the American people are worth dying for any longer, having re-elected this imbecile. "

I second that.
Most of the American people did not vote for Obama. Vast numbers of the American people you're saying are no longer worth defending weren't even old enough to vote in the last election.
Dave....

re..."Most of the American people did not vote for Obama."

You're playing with words here, even though your phrasing is in itself accurate.

Let's amend the wording a bit - "most of the American people"...should've perhaps been qualified by saying that "most of the eligible Americans voting for Obama created a win in that election with the Electoral College confirming that win."

They're the ones not worth dying for; and this USAF Vet, seconds that interpretation.

I'm sure you knew what was originally meant.

Obviously, you're experienced at "spin". It's a carefully acquired skill.

This micro-illustration is an indicator of just why we all of us should be very careful while reading, say, the Washington Post and the New York Times. They're the masters of the art.
If you and America in general think I am alone in this realization, you had better think twice. That vast number of youngsters not old enough to vote in the last election are being taught to hate America by the left. Talk to them, not to me.

IMHO, most military recruits start out very idealistic, that America will back them come hell or high water. Not true. We are ordered to go into buildings to clear them and when we shoot an enemy combatant who is wounded but still dangerous we are told we are wrong by people sitting comfortably in their living rooms. We are told to clear a town but when we take fire from a Mosque we are told we can't shoot back because we don't want to offend the people we were sent to kill. We are picked apart by armchair quarterbacks for months following a split-second decision. We are expected to somehow, magically, separate the terrorists from the women and children they hide behind or just simply die trying because we might embarrass Americans back home who sneer at us behind our backs. I gave, literally, half my life serving this nation so anyone who does not appreciate my bitterness can either roger up and take my spot or just bite me. I have nothing to apologize for and nothing to be ashamed about. I gave my best years to America and was repaid with a president who thinks the Muslim Brotherhood is okey-dokey but I might need to be watched. I am no threat to America, I just want to be left alone. But I won't be left alone. They don't know how to leave people alone. Which is why I got deployed to some 3rd world dung heap in the first place.

Sorry to vent but I'm fed up. We veterans seem to be the only people America holds accountable.
Re:
"You have already voted on this comment!:

I want to vote for it again and again again.....
Repeat this:

" You young Americans, the future is in your hands. Man up or be chewed up, your choice. Best of luck folks. "

Thank you for saying that.
A little less evil in their hearts and a half assed attempt at sending in reinforcements would have gone a long way in pretending to do the right thing. Instead Obama and Hillary labored for hours concocting an absurd lie while 4 American's died, 2 of which had to have realized they had been betrayed by their own Government shortly before dying. Any measurable attempt probably would have prevented what is now an unconscionable betrayal dereliction of duty. Evil won.
Evil won the battle of Benghazi that day. But Good will win in the end.
Excellent point regarding the difference between good and evil men. Instead of 'self awareness' however, I submit that it is more a matter of intellectual and moral 'honesty.' The evil refuses to acknowledge his own depravation and seeks to legitimize it by forcing all others to accept the perversion of truth.
Very thought provoking, thank you.
But you of course are correct; when evil takes control, the result is Always Death.
I am confident of that.
Don't count on it.
Good is more powerful than evil because truth is more powerful than lies, and because a good man's natural love of freedom and life is more powerful than an evil man's unnatural love for subjugation and murder. Good men, once aroused into righteous indignation by the mortal threat of evil men, are far more dangerous. Evil men can and will be destroyed by good men once their grapes of wrath are unstored – when good men finally loose the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword.
Also, as others have noted, Obama's decision to go to sleep that night, as opposed to sending in a rescue mission, to allow them to be murdered and not lift a finger -- this was done to his FRIENDS! Ambassador Stevens was not a demonized Republican. If Obama treats his "friends" in such a manner, what would he do with his gravest of political "enemies" (Americans who do not vote Democrat)? Yeah, Obama was criminally negligent with respect to Benghazi (and one can only wonder what else this sociopath has been up to).
Just as eugene (I see white people!) robinson said on national tv,
He's a stone cold killa.
1 2 Next View All