Friday DIY: Drunken Popsicles
February 24, 2012 - 2:39 pm
Duct tape can do anything.
1. Start with an unfrozen popsicle—which is basically a packet of sugar water.
2. Use the syringe to make a hole a the top of the pop and pull out some of the fluid.
3. Use the syringe to inject vodka into the pop.
4. Cover the hole with a bit of duct tape, and shake vigorously (or you’ll end up with a frozen end and a liquid end)
5. Toss into the freezer and leave it overnight.
Presto! Alcoholic popsicles, ready to eat. You just cut the top off and squeeze ‘em right into your mouth. They are surprisingly delicious. Now let’s talk ratios.