Get PJ Media on your Apple

PJM Lifestyle

by
Ronnie Schreiber

Bio

November 11, 2011 - 8:28 am

Chevy Volt burned in an earlier Connecticut fire. The Volt was determined to not be the cause of that fire.

Fire officials continue to pore over the site of a house fire in suburban Mooresville, NC to determine if the blaze, which started in the garage, was caused by an electric vehicle charging station, the electric car that it was charging, or some other source of ignition. Duke Energy, the utility which installed the Siemens built charger, tried to reassure customers about the safety of that unit, as fire officials made it clear that the fire might have had nothing to do with the EV, a Chevy Volt, or the charging station.

Continue reading the complete post here.

When he’s not busy doing custom machine embroidery, Ronnie Schreiber edits Cars In Depth and contributes to The Truth About Cars and Left Lane News

Ronnie Schreiber opines about cars at Cars In Depth and other automotive web sites.
Click here to view the 3 legacy comments

Comments are closed.