In the latest edition of Silicon Graffiti videoblog, we visit industrious Outer Party Member Winston Smith hard at work in the Ministry of Truth, and look at how history can be turned on a dime, including:
- The Pivot on the Iraq War.
- Hollywood and the Iraq War.
- All media, all malleable.
- Pivots by Dalton Trumbo and Pete Seeger during World War II.
- World War II revisionism today.
- One man’s new found respect for private property and the Chicago P.D.!
- And a homage to the most Kafkaesque secret agent of ‘em all. Be seeing you!
This is the 19th edition of our ongoing Silicon Graffiti videoblog series, which began in January of this year; click here for all of the previous editions.