Dr. Helen

New Documentary on the Corrupt Divorce Industry

January 4th, 2014 - 5:13 pm

I got an email telling me about a new documentary coming out January 10th on the divorce industry that is being narrated by Dr. Drew Pinsky. From the website:

A shocking exposé of the inner workings of the $50 billion a year U.S. family law industry, Divorce Corp shines a bright light on the appalling waste, and shameless collusive practices seen daily in family courts. It is a stunning documentary film that anyone considering marriage or divorce must see.

You can see the trailer here.

When considering the differences between men and women, movie narrator Dr. Drew has elsewhere said he thinks 'female' is a "*better* form of the human being", that there "wouldn't be wars", "men had their time" etc. Listen from 26:20 through 30:40 http://podbay.fm/show/584543823/e/1360472400?autostart=1

I wonder if the good Dr. supports equality under the law for us lesser, outdated, humans?
Women have started noticing and caring....There are legions of them unhappy and whining "Where have all the good men gone," as they hit the wall.
Of course the divorce industry is a $50 billion/year crime organization. Look at the profit motive. Lord knows how many billions the abortion industry rakes in a year.

I don't need a documentary to provide me with that information. It's perfectly obvious that divorce and abortion are deleterious to both men and women, to families, particularly to children, and to society as a whole. I've been seeing it all of my life, starting when I was a teenager in the early 70s.

Then just about all of my friends' parents started getting divorced, and all of the girls started developing bad attitudes. By the time I was 15, I knew that marriage was not an option.

It's just not worth it. As a man, you're looking at losing, what, 70% of your income and assets in five or ten years, losing visitation rights to your children when you're not being slapped with child support for children that are not yours. The entire system is rigged against men, and it's all been within the last 40-odd years.

And don't give me any fundamentalist Christian clap trap aout the sanctity of marriage. I believe in the sacrament. But rather look at the culture, the media, the laws, and the courts. Everything about "family" law undermines the sacrament. Thumping a Bible isn't going to change that.

The only logical solution for any man today is to avoid abandonment, betrayal and bankruptcy altogether. And the only way to do that is to not get married, under any circumstances.

Women may not like it, but that's their problem. I don't hear very many of them advocating changing the culture, the media, the laws, or the courts. So why pay attention to anything they have to say? They're largely responsible for creating this mess, refuse to accept any sort of responsibility for doing so, and have no solutions to offer for resolving the problem.

The worst part of it all is the men, the faux white knights trumpeting their pseudo-chilvary, the zealots pushing their religiosity, the politicians selling out to placate feminism and women's "liberation." All at the expense of other men.

When the profit motive is in the billions, what would you expect? Only a complete and utter fool would play this game.
"Women may not like it, but that's their problem."

-----------

I don't think most women even notice or care. Despite all the talk of a "strike" etc., there are plenty of gullible men out there and they are still lining up like sheep. Women still separate men from their money. And the world keeps turning.
Keep in mind that if your wife stays at home for a significant period of time, you are also going to be paying HER legal bills in any divorce in most states. If she decides to go into full adversarial mode, just that alone can bankrupt you.

I can see a wife staying at home if there are small children in the house, but if that is not the case or if you have no children at all, letting her sit at home and watch The View and The Talk is moronic. Either you are trying to play the role of the chivalrous He Man or you are just afraid of her (afraid of telling Pumpkin that maybe she should pull her own *maybe considerable* weight as well).
I was thinking about continuing my retirement in the Highlands of Panama because I could get better medical treatment even with out my Medicare there. It also looks like I could have a safer "social" life also. The only thing keeping me in the US is the opportunity to eat popcorn and watch the PC left be hung from lamp posts and trees.