Dr. Helen

Men On Strike at the WSJ

June 18th, 2013 - 11:45 am

I talk with host Mary Kissel at the WSJ about my new book, why men are boycotting marriage and why men can’t speak out.

THE NAME OF THE GAME IS LIE

It is pure infantilism to imagine that political disagreements are honest disagreements of opinion. They are not. Political disagreements are about using self-serving lies to get what one wants. Let us illustrate by using “sex discrimination” as an example. Women know perfectly that they were never victims of “sex discrimination”. They were not victims of discrimination when getting everything their husband’s money paid for in divorce court, or in getting automatic custody of the kids or in picking up their child support or alimony checks. They weren’t victims of discrimination while climbing on the life boats first or in sitting on their privileged female ass while the opposite sex did the fighting and dying. Discrimination only became a problem when they figured out they could grab all the jobs too.

Now it is pointless to tell women that they are lying about discrimination. They know they are lying the same way that the Jews know they are lying about the “six million” who did not die. Therefore, why point out the obvious? “Snivel rights” for blacks is another example of the principle that truth has nothing to do with it. Blacks know perfectly that their own behavior, not white racism, is the cause of their problems. But if they can make white racism a bogey, then they can use it to extort whatever they want. So, too, with the Jews and their beloved state of Israel. The Jews know perfectly that they are the cause of the problem because they stole Palestine from the Arabs. But if they can convince the ignorant, brainwashed Americans that the Arabs are the cause of the problems by misleading them “terrorists”, then Israel can continue its odious policies with the blessings of the American treasury

The name of the game children is lie. Lie, lie, lie. Never tolerate the truth. Shout it down; suppress it; turn facts upside down; shout epithets and nonsense at the top of your lungs. Make the truth whatever supports your interests. That is the real world. Anyone who wants the objective truth had best search for it in the archives and rare literature. It will not be found in the real world of self-serving liars.
My young son is missing since November 2012 because I complained to CAFS Queensland children’s detention centre Eagleby about unexplained burses.
I have found the Australian family courts deliberately and intentionally extremely treacherous and corrupt trafficking in children, extinguishing hard won democratic rights and freedoms, fair and just hearings, they are exploiting and abusing my young son as well as many Australian children.
The corruption of the Australian family courts is so complete and being not only ignored by all levels of government, both the socialist left ALP and the Fascist right LNP are both Narcisstic, exploiting.
The ANZAC legacy and democratic rights has been extinguished in one generation by judiciary corruption and greed.
It is at the point where the Australian public needs and have a duty to take up arms to protect their children and democracy.
What is presented as feminism is in fact a Dysfunctional Antisocial Narcisstic Collective. Criminally motivated exploitation of our children, driven by greed for power and money, the same ilk as ‘Emily’s List’ of bigoted feminist, feminism is socialism / communism in a dress.
This is a dysfunctional criminally corrupt secret industry kept a corrupt secret with 121 FLA, LAQ ICL Child Lawyer and consultant’s purger to obstruct pervert and defeat justice.
What should be straight forward 50/50 has been dragged through Family Court Australia for 3 years at huge expense, by Legal Aid Queensland family law team of narcisstic antisocial politically violent duplicitic pseudo feminists, with purgery and deceit.
The kicker is the more conflict the more profit corrupt ICL child lawyers and the industry makes, the industry makes every effort to lie, purger and cheat to fuel conflict
Peaceful resolution is not profitable.
The hidden war a civil war on our children and families, It is a 16 billion dollar industry run by lawyer for lawyers, child trafficking industry.
The most notable thing about the courts Judiciary themselves is the criminality.
Have evolved into Antisocial Narcisstic Collective, criminally motivated antisocial narcissism defeating justice, excluding honest practitioners, corruption, bias, treachery, lies, purger, deceit, with no accountability, not judicial in the least.
Child exploitation is the new 16 billion dollar per year boom industry, with no regard for the kids, the families or the law..
The most notable aspect of socialist regimes is how antisocial and despotic they are, duplicity.
The Australian family court antisocial judiciaries are killing 2 or more good people every day here in Australia alone.
It is an antisocial psyc war on children and families aimed at defeating justice for power and profit, thousands of Australian families are victimised, trapped every year.
50/50 shared care is the civilised standard.
If for no good reason one parent works against 50/50 it could be said they are being dysfunctional, antisocial and should be assessed for antisocial personality disorder.
What we are seeing is justice being defeated by collectives of dysfunctional antisocial narcisstic judiciaries and bureaucracies simply because there is no accountability. By this function good practitioners are ejected.
Ever wonder how these narcisstic antisocial and psychotic people get jobs and position in judiciaries and bureaucries, ever wonder why the world is in perpetual war?
Owen’s theorem Owen’s syndrome Robert Owen (14 May 1771 – 17 November) was a Welsh social reformer and one of the founders of socialism and the cooperative movement. Owen’s son Robert Dale stayed at New Harmony after its collapse. He had a different assessment of his father’s experiment.
“All cooperative schemes which provide equal remuneration to the skilled and industrious and the ignorant and idle must work their own downfall, for by this unjust plan … they must of necessity eliminate the valuable members … and retain only the improvident, unskilled, and vicious.”
It is not hard to see how these antisocial, narcisstic judiciaries and bureaucries collectives form.
Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives.
Publicity is justly commended as a remedy for social and industrial diseases. Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman.
Louis Dembitz Brandeis (1856-11-13 – 1941-10-03) was an important American litigator, Supreme Court Justice, advocate of privacy, and developer of the Brandeis Brief
The only real solution is public accountability … http://austrpa.org/wp/

Dr Helen, One other thing I noticed about the legal aspect of marriage, is how men are treated in an odd way in Court.
In my case, my wife was having an affair and when I went in front of the Judge and I was told it was none of my business if she was having an affair behind my back, because women don't cheat unless men force them too and I should not have been spying on her to find out, and the bad part I wasn't, my own Daughter caught her cheating, not me. So the message I got from my Divorce was women only cheat because a man did something to force her to do it, but if a man does, well, he is just a low down Dog.
GONE WITH EQUALITY

Scarlett:

"Rhett, I'm really sorry I stole your job, sued you for discrimination and demanded all those rights I never did anything to deserve. You will go out and die to protect me like you used to, before I started all this feminist nonsense, won't you?"

Rhett:

"Scarlett, you are such a child. You think that all the past can be erased by saying "I'm sorry."

Scarlett: "But Rhett, what will happen when all those mass raping enemy soldiers get their hands on me?"

Rhett: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

TOMMOROW IS ANOTHER DAY

The Tailhook fanny patting court martial committee sneers as they review female corpses of the Armored Ass Division with their breasts cut off and bayonets inserted in their vaginas.
What she says in her interview is precisely what I had been perceiving for years. Further, having now gone through my first divorce, I now pay my ex a "living wage" in return for not seeing my children half the month in a household where she was largely absent, and I did bulk of household chores, cooked dinner and put the kids to bed.

My children lost their home, their neighborhood, their friends, so that my exwife can "feel fulfilled" with her supervisor, whom she was apparently "entertaining" at my home while I worked 3 jobs in addition to the above work at home. Top it off, half my retirement assets went with her and my retirement has been substantially delayed if not eliminated entirely.

I will advise my son to not get married, have a vasectomy, and should he want children, adopt them and hire a nanny. He should focus on wealth building. If he wants to date, have a long term relationship with woman, particularly an American one, he must always be on guard.

So ladies, enjoy your new world. Alone.

On the plus side gentlemen, if you are going through a divorce, it is ultimately completely worth it if only for the absence of ridicule, stress and the perpetual feeling of "inadequacy" in all areas. You will no longer the Horse in Animal Farm, you will finally breathe. Good luck!
Thank you for your post, my oldest Son, almost got married 2 years ago and when he told me, I started shaking and I got down on my hands and knees and begged him not to, because I warned him despite what people think, I believe a divorce is more emotional for a man than a woman, why ? Well for a Man a Divorce feels like you failed in life as a man, but for a Woman who can meet someone and 15 minutes later call someone a best friend and move on, we men take far longer to develop a friendship with others, for me it takes a few years. I just don't want to me my Son emotionally destroyed.
Here's what feminists WON'T tell you about men today: The Problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4zSRkBMPng
Just finished the book ... polished it off in two sittings. It was outstanding. Thank you for your efforts on these issues ... you've really captured what is going on out here in the male spectrum.

Two very small criticisms ... 1. I would like to read/learn/know more about the collateral damage (short and long term outcomes) to society when men "go Galt," and, 2. I didn't get a quote in there.

And I'm with John Q Galt above, I'd love to see you going head to head with some of the HuffPo/NYT/MSNBC/CNN weenies and watch them as their heads explode.
Thank you so much for reading the book. There should be a HuffPost article up tomorrow on why men don't want to get married. And thanks for the suggestions!
I want to thank you for this great book, in a way it gave me a better understanding of why I have 2 failed marriages and why the last one gave me a nervous breakdown and pretty much destroyed my life were I can no longer function in most social settings. and it looks like I will be medicated for life.
Congrats on the exposure. If anyone has the ability to swing the pendulum back the other direction, it is a female clinical psychologist such as yourself.

As much as I like hearing reviews on blogs I already read...I'll be much happier to see your book discussed on HuffPo, NYT, or other MSM/party organs.
I just saw your WSJ interview. Thank you for writing the book and speaking out and giving men some voice. This morning on the very influential show "Morning Joe" Mika Brezinski was talking about her 'Women's Conference' and, knowing of many other such conferences, I wondered what if someone had a 'Men's Conference' at an Ivy League or similar school... it would never be allowed and the men would be attacked for the thought. Men: so much responsibility, so little appreciation. It was fine when we were not being bashed for being men, we didn't need the adulation, but now we are constantly under attack. I have 3 sons and wonder how they will go 'on strike', and can't blame them. Thanks again.
1 2 Next View All