- ‘Binder Derangement Syndrome’: How the Democratic Party Exploits Women, by Roger L Simon. The Democrats’ reactionary, even fuddy-duddy, concept of the role of women in our society.
- Binders Full of Women: A Meme to Defend Women’s Psyches, by Leslie Loftis. A quick study in how to hear the opposite of what was actually said. Also read: Binder Politics: GOP Fires Back at Dem Push Against Romney Quote.
- Is the Obama Campaign Abandoning Four Key Swing States? By Bryan Preston. Trend lines.
- Has Obama Earned His Nobel Peace Prize Yet? By Bridget Johnson. “For his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples…”
- Spin Don’t Win, by Andrew Klavan. Pundits are spinning last night’s debate like a top. Do they have impact on voters?
- Big Brother Reads Minority Report, by Sarah Hoyt. Obama proposed a snitch police state last night.
- Revisiting the Strangest Moment in Last Night’s Debate (Update: Candy Retracts Her Backtrack), by Bryan Preston. Rules.
- The Debate Question Obama Doesn’t Want To Answer About the Murders in Libya, by Barry Rubin. Why was the ambassador in Benghazi that day?
- More than a Week After Benghazi, Jay Carney Admitted that Administration Had Not Called It a Terrorist Attack, by Bryan Preston. “…the fact that we hadn’t…” Bonus: Crowley dinged the administration on Benghazi on Sept 30. More: On Sept 25, Obama Refused to Describe Benghazi as a Terrorist Attack.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage