- Tea Party Reaction to Romney-Ryan as Fractured as Movement, by Walter Hudson. Love it or hate it, Romney-Ryan is now the alternative to Obama-Biden. Does the Tea Party have a dog in this hunt?
- Interview: David Gelernter on America-Lite, by Ed Driscoll. How Imperial Academia dismantled our culture, and ushered in the Obamacrats.
- No Peace Between Socons and the Rest of the GOP, by Rick Moran. Mike Huckabee and his allies ignite a party war over the Akin controversy.
- Islamophobic Hysteria Becomes Conventional Wisdom, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Calling the Arab Spring “radical” once made us Islamophobes. Now even the New York Times agrees.
- Increasing Iraq Violence: U.S. Withdrawal to Blame? By Aymenn Jawad. June and July have seen an increase in deaths.
- Who’s Speaking at the RNC and Who, Notably, Isn’t, by Bridget Johnson. The roster leaves off some names that many would associate strongly with the GOP over the past four years — and with the party’s future.
- Niall Ferguson Cleans House at Newsweek, by Roger Kimball. His piece has the Left raging, to whom he has already issued a damning reply.
- If I Were Queen: My First 3 Acts Upon Becoming Your Beloved Empress For Life, by Kathy Shaidle. There’s a saying in recovery: “Don’t let the junky drive the bus.” Here’s what happens if you throw me the keys.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage