- The Professor, the Ballerina, and the Public Enemy, by Michael Walsh. We’re regressing back to the 1920s, when many American citizens sided with gangsters, not law enforcement.
- Why the MSM Doesn’t Understand Obama’s Middle East Failure, by Barry Rubin. WaPo’s Scott Wilson makes a good effort to explain Obama’s missteps but ultimately comes up short.
- Is Mitt Romney More of a Dude Than We Thought? By Andrew Klavan. I’m beginning to suspect we’ve picked an actual real live man of integrity.
- Would Obama’s Second Term Complete the Californication of America? By Ed Driscoll. Californians chose a high-speed rail journey to fiscal oblivion in 2010. Will the rest of America join them in November?
- ‘ObamaCare Catch-22’: Crushing Fines for Religious Entities in Mandate, by Bridget Johnson. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) talks to PJM about his new bill to counter provisions that could “tax religiously affiliated schools, hospitals, universities and soup kitchens right out of existence.”
- Secretary Clinton and ‘Real Democracy’ in the Middle East, by Andrew C. McCarthy. What she actually did in Egypt thoroughly contradicted her speech.
- The Fine Line Between Incompetence and Criminality, by David P. Goldman. The LIBOR scandal and the enormous pressure to cheat on Wall Street.
- What Do I Know? I’m Just a Doctor, by Dr. Peter Weiss. A dissent on behalf of those who take care of you, your wife, husband, mom, dad, son, and daughter.
- 6 Reasons People Love Zombie Flicks, by John Hawkins. The curious appeal of the living dead.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage