- Liberal Illiberalism, by Victor Davis Hanson. Pushing back against the violence — and the threats of violence — inherent in the system.
- Flashback: Andrew Breitbart on Hollywood: Interrupted, by Ed Driscoll. A previously unheard November 2005 interview with the late new media impresario on left-wing Hollywood’s crackup, including audio and a transcript.
- Washington Post Halfway Out of the Obama Tank? By David Gerstman. Recent editorials sharply criticize the president’s foreign policy.
- Santorum Is Right About Manufacturing, by David P. Goldman. For social, macroeconomic, and national security reasons, America has to revive manufacturing.
- Planned Parenthood’s 10 Most Feared Enemies in 2012, by Paul Cooper. Clinging to the cash as new opponents threaten to disrupt the steady flow of taxpayer dollars.
- The Left’s Long-Time War on Women, by Rand Simberg. Misogyny and male chauvinism run deep in the roots of the modern Left.
- Iran and Syria are getting Blown Up — and Sometimes Shot, by Michael Ledeen. It’s all the rage. Literally.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage