- Assad Assaults Rebel ‘Free Zones,’ by Jonathan Spyer. The tactic is likely to fail, but the rebels are similarly too weak to overthrow him.
- How Drama Queens Sabotage the Tea Party, by Walter Hudson. The only sense of purpose in their lives arises from perceived persecution and perpetual emergency.
- Obama’s Obstacles to Growth Will Make the Economy Stronger, by Frank J. Fleming. The president knows that you can’t be nice to the economy. You have to beat it with a baseball bat to make it tougher.
- Victimology 101 at UC San Diego, by Richard Cravatts. Another failed Israel divestiture campaign turns to tired, irrational Marxist trope.
- Love Is in the Air: Why the Special Relationship Reset? By Bridget Johnson. Obama may have not needed Gordon Brown, but he needed this special visit from Brown’s Conservative successor.
- Obamacare with the Smoke Cleared and Mirrors Cracked, by Roger Morse. New CBO numbers on Obamacare reveal the true cost of the program.
- Nostradamus II: And the Winners Are….by Roger L Simon. “I’m very excited about this. I haven’t won anything since I was a teenager.”
Join the conversation as a VIP Member