- Obama Administration Ignored Iranian Opposition’s Advice, by Michael Ledeen. Sen. Schumer’s office had a back-channel connection to Iran.
- Should We Be Worried about Bird Flu? By Theodore Dalrymple. Not knowing how anxious I ought to be makes me … well, anxious.
- #Occupyfail: Ben & Jerry’s Forgainst Huge Corporate Salaries of the One Percent, by Ed Driscoll. Taste the Lin-Sanity – and the hypocrisy.
- VAT: The Nightmare Tax Gets Proposed, Again, by Brian London. Former Senator Hollings floats the idea, which Obama has considered before.
- ‘Your Call Is Very Important To Us’ — Why Else Would We Place You on Hold for 30 Minutes? By Belladonna Rogers.Five invaluable tips to prevent call center derangement syndrome.
- Vitter to Obama: Prove You’re Serious and Approve Keystone XL, by Bridget Johnson. “I think the American people aren’t going to be fooled,” the senator told PJM of the White House’s apparent change of heart.
- Importing Violence: Immigration, Crime, and Why We Need Assimilation, by Rob Taylor. A Third World culture of misogyny comes to America.
- Product Review: Logitech’s Harmony 900 Universal Remote, by Ed Driscoll. A PC-programmable remote control bests the home theater’s dreaded Coffee Table of Babel.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage