- The Death of Pragmatism, by Rick Moran. Here lie the remains of pragmatic politics. Killed by excessive ideology and rank partisanship.
- An Open Letter to Mitt Romney, by Belladonna Rogers. PJM’s advice columnist offers her advice to Governor Romney.
- An Open Letter to Newt Gingrich, by Belladonna Rogers. PJM’s advice columnist offers her advice to Speaker Gingrich.
- Debate Score: Lots of Heat, Little Sunshine in Florida’s Republican Debate, by Bryan Preston. No clear winner, but…
- The Marxist Mission to Destroy Ayaan Hirsi Ali, by Phyllis Chesler. A new book endorsed by the New York Times compares the Dutch feminist with convicted terrorist “Lady Al Qaeda” Aafiya Siddiqui.
- Scrubbing the “Protocols of the Elders of Ron Paul,” by Patrick Poole. How Paul’s Campaign for Liberty website dropped a post promoting The Protocols of the Elders of Zion down the Internet memory hole.
- Jazz-blogging Tonight’s GOP Debate, by Jazz Shaw. Steve Green needs to give his liver a rest tonight, so we asked Jazz Shaw to man the bar. The same adult refreshments were of course served to all attendees…
- Israel Isn’t Going to Attack Iran and Neither Will the United States, by Barry Rubin. Nothing clouds men’s minds like anything that has to do with Jews.
- Denying Islamists Federal Security Clearances, by David J. Rusin. Some government entities are forgoing political correctness and taking this problem seriously. More need to follow suit.
- Clueless: Obama Still Trying To ‘Reset’ with Russia, by Kim Zigfeld. Putin threatens war over U.S. policy, but see-no-evil Obama continues “smart diplomacy.”
- PJ Nostradamus Contest: You Can DEFINITELY Beat Dick Morris! By Roger L Simon. Win an iPad by predicting Florida primary results.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage