- South Carolina: Will the Fat Lady Sing Early? By Roger L Simon. We’re all suffering from debate fatigue and want to get this over with.
- So Why Read Anymore? By Victor Davis Hanson. In this age of the iPhone and Xbox, is the era of reading good books over?
- Resigning Yourself to Romney: A Guide for the Disgruntled, by Belladonna Rogers. Don’t allow “the best and the purest” in politics to become the enemy of “the good enough.”
- The Smiley Syndrome: How the Left Distorts Reality, by Andrew Klavan. Ronald Reagan’s policies helped African-Americans succeed whereas Lyndon Johnson’s “War on Poverty,” and other government impositions have harmed their economic well-being. These aren’t opinions. They’re facts.
- Christmas Under Islam: Hardly a Season to be Jolly, by Raymond Ibrahim. It is neither a time of “peace” nor “goodwill.”
- Enough: Israel Crushes Extremism. Others Promote It, by Rabbi Dov Lipman. Israel is overwhelmingly rallying against extremists targeting my daughter’s friend Na’ama. Are you paying attention?
- Debate Score: Romney on the Goal Line, by Bryan Preston. Did he fumble or score?
- Mark Levin’s Ameritopia: Progressivism, the Oldest Evil, by David Steinberg. The “Lean Forward” crowd has bled off Man since he freed up time for philosophy.
- Josef Skvorecky, RIP, by Michael Ledeen. Take the time to read some of this great man’s works; he really was a wonder.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage