- Being There — the Obama Sequel, by Victor Davis Hanson. Sleepwalking through history.
- One Year Later: Remember Obama’s Op-Ed on Regulatory Overreach? By Ray Hartwell. Last January, he promised to attack “excessive, inconsistent, and redundant regulation.”
- Obama Administration Lies About Illegal Immigrant Deportations, by Ruben Navarrette Jr. Fudged numbers and cynical manipulation of Hispanic voters.
- The White House Is Wrong — The Senate Conducted Business During Its ‘Recess,’ by Hans A. von Spakovsky. Obama’s act is indefensible.
- Plain and Simple: Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitism, by David Solway. There’s no daylight between the anti-Zionist and the anti-Semite.
- Fast and Furious Defense Strategy: Keep Them Quiet, by Bob Owens. The Justice Department may be leveraging employees to keep them from testifying.
- Why My Fellow Christians Need to Embrace Twilight, by Rhonda Robinson. God used an ass to make His point. Stephenie Meyer used a vampire.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage