- The Long Rough Awakening of Russia, by Claudia Rosett. Twenty years ago this Christmas day…
- It’s Called ‘Christmas,’ Stupid, by Abraham H. Miller. It’s a Christmas tree, not a holiday tree. It has always been a Christmas tree and those afraid to mouth the word “Christmas” just appear foolish.
- Big Anti-Tobacco? By Theodore Dalrymple. Those with vested interests in smoking cessation somehow avoid scrutiny. Hmm.
- The Police Have No Obligation To Protect You. Yes, Really. By Mike McDaniel. When protecting our lives, we can rely only upon ourselves.
- Why the Left Doesn’t Mourn Vaclav Havel’s Passing, by Ron Radosh. Now that a week has passed since Havel’s death, some on the Western Left are letting their true feelings out.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member