- The Justice Department Condones Perjury…Again, by Hans A. von Spakovsky. Why should we be surprised? Look at how Eric Holder and the DOJ have mishandled the investigation into Operation Fast & Furious and repeatedly misled Congress.
- Super Dupers Ignore the ‘Tea Party Budget’ — and Reality, by Tom Blumer. A dysfunctional political class is uninterested in real solutions.
- Would a President Gingrich Ban the Birth Control Pill? By Paul Hsieh. Newt’s connection to the “personhood” movement might be problematic for his candidacy.
- Havel, Kafka and Us, by Michael Ledeen. Like Kafka, Vaclav Havel had an uncanny grasp of the horrors of bureaucracy.
- No Ice Cream for Congress Until They Clean Up Their Mess, by Roger Morse. The Senate is acting like a spoiled child who wants his treat before cleaning his room.
- Forgotten Christmas: Five Lesser-Known Holiday Specials, by Chris Queen. Here are five hidden gems to hunt for this season.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member