- Good Riddance, Yucca Mountain — Obama pulls the plug on the nuclear industry’s last best hope.
By Timothy Noah at Slate.
- Could Mexico Fail? — RAND
- “Afghanistan is better than you think” — Max Boot.
- “Obama is a Communist” — Alan Keyes
- Tanks for the memories — there’ll be a boom in armored vehicle production in the coming decades, and most of it won’t be American. Aviation Week.
- The war on Rush Limbaugh — Politico.
- Iraq after Obama’s Pullout — Bing West looks at the prospects in Small Wars Journal.
Open thread on them all.