Good Thursday morning.
Here is what’s on the President’s agenda today:
- In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing.
- In the afternoon, the President will deliver remarks on combating drug demand and the opioid crisis.
- Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt.
We are expected to believe no one at the Clinton campaign or DNC knew about the dirty dossier for which they paid millions
Now that we have learned that the salacious Trump dossier that circulated during and after the 2016 election was paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, heads are spinning and the roaches are scattering. Current DNC leadership and disgraced former DNC honcho Debbie Wasserman Schultz have denied having any knowledge about the dossier.
“Tom Perez and the new leadership of the DNC were not involved in any decision making regarding Fusion GPS, nor were they aware that Perkins Coie was working with the organization,” [DNC communications director Xochitl] Hinojosa said. “But let’s be clear, there is a serious federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, and the American public deserves to know what happened.”
We need to focus on Trump even though the Clinton campaign and DNC hired a British spy to get and pay for unsubstantiated information from the RUSSIANS which was used as a source for the”serious federal investigation” of Trump? Yeah, right.
DWS’s spokesperson burped up, “She was not aware of anything related to this research arrangement.”
Memaw Hillary Clinton and her campaign operative Brian Fallon also deny knowledge of the dossier. Sort of.
The Senate intelligence committee expects to receive documents from Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign in the next week, two people familiar with the investigation said.
The documents, requested as part of the committee’s sweeping probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, are expected to provide insight into how Democrats responded to Moscow’s campaign, which included the hack and subsequent release of stolen Democratic National Committee emails.
The documents could also provide details on any Democratic-funded opposition research effort against then-candidate Donald Trump. Reports surfaced Tuesday that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee last year helped fund research that became a now-famous dossier alleging ties between Trump and the Kremlin.
A complaint has been filed with the Federal Election Commission claiming the DNC and Clinton campaign failed to accurately disclose the dirty dossier election expenditures.
“By filing misleading reports, the DNC and Clinton campaign undermined the vital public information role of campaign disclosures,” said Adav Noti, with the Campaign Legal Center, in a statement obtained by LawNewz. “Voters need campaign disclosure laws to be enforced so they can hold candidates accountable for how they raise and spend money. The FEC must investigate this apparent violation and take appropriate action.”
“The purpose of at least some portion of the payments to Perkins Coie was not for legal services; instead, those payments were intended to fund opposition research,” the FEC complaint reads. “This false reporting clearly failed the Commission’s requirements for disclosing the purpose of a disbursement.”
According to their filings, the DNC and Clinton campaign reported over $12 million in payments to Perkins Coie, a law firm that hired controversial research firm Fusion GPS, which subsequently hired British spy Christopher Steele to muck rake among the RUSSIANS.
The Democrat Party apparatchiks over at CNN claimed that “both sides” had a hand in the scandalous dossier. The Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross sets the record straight:
Here's what Steele filed in London court earlier this year — Fusion hired his firm in *June*. GOP client dropped in March, we now know. pic.twitter.com/NSwlcS0Jre
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) October 25, 2017
Nice try, CNN.
Uranium One scandal
The Justice Department announced last night that it will release a confidential informant from his agreement so he may testify before Congress and present his evidence that the RUSSIANS were trying to win favor with kickbacks and corruption in a deal that ultimately gave them control of 20% of the U.S. uranium supply.
“As of tonight, the Department of Justice has authorized the informant to disclose to the Chairmen and Ranking Members of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, as well as one member of each of their staffs, any information or documents he has concerning alleged corruption or bribery involving transactions in the uranium market, including but not limited to anything related to Vadim Mikerin, Rosatom, Tenex, Uranium One, or the Clinton Foundation,” spokesperson Sarah Isgur Flores said.
“The FBI has informed me that they are releasing my client from his [nondisclosure agreement] so that he can testify to Congress about his work uncovering the Russian nuclear bribery case and the efforts he witnessed by Moscow to gain influence with the Clintons in hopes of winning favorable uranium decisions from the Obama administration,” whistleblower attorney Victoria Toensing said.
“He is now able and willing to talk with the congressional committees seeking his testimony though I will be working with all parties to ensure his identity remains confidential to ensure his safety,” she added.
Village idiot Rep. Adam Schiff had this to say about the Uranium One scandal to MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: “So this is a partisan effort to distract. It’s a partisan effort aligned with what the White House has been urging, and Fox and Breitbart.” He went on to say, “You can’t do a good investigation if it’s conducted in bad faith.”
Bad faith? Is the entire RED SCARE TRUMP COLLUSION investigation being conducted in good faith? Oh, please.
Weinstein fallout continues
Another actress has come forward to say that Hollywood degenerate and Democrat party patron Harvey Weinstein raped her.
Natassia Malthe is the latest actress to make allegations against movie producer Harvey Weinstein. At a press conference in New York with her attorney Gloria Allred, Malthe described an encounter where Weinstein allegedly raped her in 2008.
Malthe said the event happened at the 2008 BAFTE awards in London.
Malthe said she opened the door and from the look of Weinstein, she wondered if he could be on drugs. She said that he entered her room and took off his pants, then discussed actresses who reached success because they slept with him, and said he could give her a role in a movie.
“I told him I do not do casting couch,” Malthe told reporters. She said he then took out his penis and forced himself on her, penetrating her.
“It was not consensual,” she said. “He did not use a condom.”
She also alleges Weinstein asked her to participate in a threesome on another occasion.
The Weinstein Company has been hit with a $5 million lawsuit claiming the company was aware of his behavior.
Two different actresses have come forward to claim that former President George H.W. Bush behaved inappropriately with them. Heather Lind claimed in an Instagram post that in 2014, Bush “repeatedly touched her from behind and said a lewd joke.”
In response to that claim, the Bush organization released a statement that said, “To try to put people at ease, the president routinely tells the same joke — and on occasion, he has patted women’s rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner.”
“Some have seen it as innocent; others clearly view it as inappropriate,” the statement continued. “To anyone he has offended, President Bush apologizes most sincerely.”
The second actress, Jordana Grolnick, told Deadspin that Bush touched her last year.
“We all circled around him and Barbara for a photo, and I was right next to him,” Grolnick said. “He reached his right hand around to my behind, and as we smiled for the photo he asked the group, ‘Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?'”
“As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, ‘David Cop-a-Feel!'”
Journalist Mark Halperin has been accused of sexually harassing five women.
Halperin, 52, allegedly grabbed a colleague’s breasts, pressed his genitals against three women, and propositioned other co-workers for sex, according to five women who spoke to CNN.
Halperin, who is an analyst for NBC News, issued an apology on Wednesday, although he denied grabbing a woman’s breasts and pressing his genitals against three women.
The NY Daily News has a description of Halperin’s alleged behavior.
Actor Corey Feldman has plans to expose the pedophilia in Hollywood. “I told everybody a few days ago that I had a plan to hopefully bring to light what is happening in the world of entertainment as far as perverts and pedophiles and all the topics we’ve been discussing,” said Feldman. The actor is trying to raise $10 million on IndieGoGo to make a documentary on the issue.
“Right off the bat, I can name six names, one of them who is still very powerful today,” he said. “And a story that links all the way up to a studio. It connects pedophilia to one of the major studios.”
Vegas Update: Campos fled U.S., missing hard drive
Last night on Tuck Carlson’s show, we learned that the security guard, Jesus Campos, left the country shortly after the Vegas massacre.
Customs and Border Patrol documents obtained by Fox News show that the 25-year-old entered the United States from Mexico at the San Ysidro border crossing in California — one week after the mass shooting.
It’s unclear how long Campos was out of the country. The documents only show that he entered back into the US.
And, “While Campos was driving his own vehicle with Nevada plates during that trip, sources told Fox that he took a rental car this time around — which was registered in California.” Additionally, Fox News learned that Campos is not registered as a security guard with the private investigators board.
I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but this investigation is very bizarre. The changing timelines and little communication from law enforcement only enable those inclined to conspiracy theories. Why would authorities allow Campos to leave the country?
We also have learned that the hard drive is missing from maniac Steven Braddock’s laptop. According to a report, “investigators who recovered a laptop from Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock’s hotel room discovered that its hard drive was missing.”
According to the report, investigators discovered that Paddock had bought software used to erase files from a hard drive. Since the hard drive is missing, it remains unclear if he actually used the software.
Investigators continue to search for clues and are working to piece together the few bits of information discovered about Paddock.
So where is the hard drive? Was he running Linux from the system memory with no hard drive? Again, we need more answers.
Historical picture of the day:
And that’s all I’ve got, now go beat back the angry mob!