Come and Join the Adventure at Liberty Island With These 22 Exciting Writers
Editor’s Note: This is the sixth collection of interviews and story excerpts spotlighting some of the most innovative fiction writers at the recently-launched new media publishing platform Liberty Island. Each weekend we'll expand this compilation to include the authors featured during the week. An index of 8 newly-released stories can be found here. Please check out this interview Sarah Hoyt conducted with CEO Adam Bellow here to learn more: “It also has a unique mission: to serve as the platform and gathering-place for the new right-of-center counterculture.”
2. Steve Poling: Is Cthulhu Tastier Fried or Barbecued?
5. Keith Korman: 'I Have No Friends: I Make My Mind My Friend.'
6. Abbey Clarke: A Demon’s Heart: Can Evil Incarnate Ever Find Salvation?
7. Jamie Wilson: A Gen-X Gandalf Mom Casting Thomas Sowell Spells
8. Clay Waters: 'You Obviously Feel This Ocean Mythos Deep In Your DNA...'
9. Todd Seavey: 'It Was Star Wars That Taught Me to Love Science, Fantasy, Music, and Capitalism Simultaneously'
10. Stephen McDonald: 'Long-Term, I’d Like to Hire Others to Produce More Content Set in This Shared Universe...'
11. Pierre V. Comtois: Golfing on the Moon
12. Aaron Smith: ‘I Spell ‘Magicks’ With a ‘K’ to Both Confound Proofreaders and to Signify It’s Not a White-Bunny-Being-Pulled-Out-of-The-Hat Kind of Magic.’
14. Ted Elrick: ‘When a Guy’s Got That Kind of Control, You Gotta Admire It.’
15. Frank J. Fleming: Who Murdered the Dinosaurs?
16. R.K. Delka: ‘I’m the Constitution, Dammit!’
18. Roy Griffis: ‘An Antidote to the Nihilistic Crap That Is Being Peddled’
19. David Churchill Barrow: 'The Smoking, Dirty, Jagged Line of Rocks on that Ridge Seemed to Mock God Himself...'
20. Michael Sheldon: What Could Be Better Than Fresh Apricots?
21. Sabrina Chase: Women Can Be Mad Scientists Too