If you missed it on Sirius-XM today, the latest edition of PJM Political is now online; join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for more post-election recap:
- Ed Driscoll interviews veteran journalist (whose career began at the NYT) William McGowan about his new book, Gray Lady Down: What the Decline and Fall of The New York Times Means for America. (Watch for this space for the unedited version of this interview.)
- Host Steve Green’s weekly Five Questions for James Lileks.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews pollster Scott Rasmussen on the midterms.
- From their weekly PJTV Poliwood show, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd discuss two very different independent films, one set in the heartlands of America, the other on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, and handicap their Oscar chances.
- From PJTV’s Weekly Trifecta show, Steve Green, Scott Ott and Stephen Kruiser debate the merits of the strange, brief time-out MSNBC gave to Keith Olbermann last week.
- Produced by your humble Blogospheric narrator.
Click here to listen!