New Silicon Graffiti Video: BlogWorld 2010
For the latest edition of our Silicon Graffiti video blog, we check out the sights, and sounds, and blogs at the Fourth Annual Blog World and New Media Expo, last weekend at the swanky Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.
Featured in this video:
- My interview with social media consultant Brian Reich, who's working with the Learning Channel to promote their upcoming show Sarah Palin's Alaska, from the folks who brought you Survivor and the Apprentice.
- A clip from Sarah Palin's Alaska, released by TLC just in time for Blog World.
- Hugh Hewitt's interview with Scott Monty, the Ford Motor Company's new media guru.
- My interview with Lt. Col. Andre Dean from the US Army, recorded in their large milbogger booth at BlogWorld.
- Plus more from the floor of the Blog World exhibition.
Click on the video below to watch:
For more from Blog World, check out the latest edition of PJM Political, which features more from representatives of the Learning Channel on Sarah Palin's Alaska, plus my interviews with Hugh Hewitt, and Rick Calvert, the CEO and founder of BlogWorld.
And for 60 or so previous editions of Silicon Graffiti, just click here and keep scrolling and watching.
Article printed from Ed Driscoll: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2010/10/26/video-blogworld-2010