The latest edition of PJM Political is online, hosted by Hunter S. Thompson Steve Green, and featuring my interview with Angelo M. Codevilla, about his epic-length article in the American Spectator titled “America’s Ruling Class — And the Perils of Revolution,” and its soon-to-be book version, with an introduction written by Rush Limbaugh.
- Taken from Trifecta of PJTV, Steve Green, satirist Scott Ott, and Bill Whittle of PJTV wonder if the GOP has any sort of roadmap for November beyond simply being the opposition party.
- Ed talks with Col. Austin Bay, the co-author of A Quick and Dirty Guide to War, about his new syndicated column, “August 1990 and the War for Modernity,” on the past, present, and future of Iraq.
- In the latest edition of PJTV’s Poliwood, Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd on President Obama’s recent trip to L.A., how the president is being treated by America’s Ruling Class: Hollywood Royalty Division, and how the Internet, a growing number of cable and satellite TV channels and the economy all impact television salaries.
- Steve runs down the Week in Blogs.
- Produced by your humble Blogospheric narrator.