If you missed it on Sirius-XM today, the latest edition of PJM Political is now online, featuring my interview with Mickey Kaus on his nascent Democratic Senatorial campaign — and much more:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Ed Driscoll interviews pioneering blogger Mickey Kaus on the ultimate dark horse senatorial campaign, and why he’d be a better Democratic senator than Barbara Boxer. (Moose T-shirt, and plenty of additional Kaus campaign swag available here. Moose meme explained here.)
- From his weekly Instavision series on PJTV.com, Glenn Reynolds interviews former senator, former presidential candidate, former Law & Order co-star Fred Thompson, about his new book, Teaching the Pig to Dance.
- Steve Green has five questions for James Lileks, including the Tammany Hall-like taint of the the Joe Sestak affair, the FTC’s newspaper bailout, and much more.
- Taken from PJTV’s Poliwood, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd wonder if the recent pro-totalitarian comments by Woody Allen and Thomas Friedman — material best left for cocktail parties and college dorm bull sessions than the op-ed page of the New York Times – signals a shift in the culture wars.
- Roger interviews historian and author Richard Landes, who is on location in Jerusalem, about Monday’s Gaza flotilla incident.
- Produced by your humble Blogospheric narrator.