PJM Political kicks off its third year on Sirius-XM today. I put together a look back at some of the show’s biggest guests over its first two seasons, including:
- Senator John McCain
- Former Senator Fred Thompson
- Former Ark. Gov. Mike Huckabee (plus James Lileks on 2007’s brief “Huckabee boomlet!”)
- Former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney
- Former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani
- Steve Westly, eBay, co-founder, California Campaign Co-chair for Obama ’08
- Steve Maviglio, Democratic strategist for Hillary Clinton ‘08
- Michelle Malkin’s harrowing run-in with a “truther” during the 2008 Democratic Convention
- From the film’s premiere at the 2008 GOP convention, American Carol’s Jon Voight
- General David Petraeus
- John Howard, former Prime Minister of Australia
- And from September of 2007, an offer from Ed they could refuse…
Plus, newly recorded for this week’s show:
- Steve Green on the perfidiousness of President Obama’s healthcare “reform” speech on Wednesday.
- Five futuristic-themed questions for James Lileks.
- Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit on his role in bringing to light the Van Jones story.