Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20090523-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington — and beyond:
- Steve on President Obama’s new CAFE standards for automobiles, and Joe Klein of Time magazine’s rhetorical attack on Charles Krauthammer of the Washington Post.
- Fred Siegel of the Manhattan Institute on his new article at City Journal magazine, “H.G. Wells: The Godfather of American Liberalism.”
- Five Questions for James Lileks.
- From PJTV’s weekly National Security Review, Bill Whittle interviews syndicated columnist Austin Bay, along with Megan Ortagus and Cliff May, each with the Foundation for Defense of Democracies discuss Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Monday meeting with President Obama at the White House, and Iran’s missile test on Wednesday.
- Jim Geraghty of National Review’s Campaign Spot explores the ramifications of Tuesday’s special election in California.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
Ed Driscoll’s interview with Jim Geraghty was edited for time; the complete version can be heard here. If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com channel for video coverage throughout the week.