VodkaPundit

Thought for the Day

July 24th, 2013 - 8:40 am

If you ever get caught sending out pictures of your penis, don’t try to deny it. Don’t hem, don’t haw, just own up to it. Because there’s nothing sillier than saying, “That’s not my penis!” when it really is your penis. Unless it’s to say, “I can neither confirm nor deny that that is my penis.” Because, what, you’re unsure of what it might look like?

This is what gets me about Anthony Weiner. I don’t really care how he gets his jollies, although there’s a definite Creep Factor of a guy his age going after college sophomores. Women everywhere should punch him in the junk just for that.

But when pictures of your stuff are out on the internet, and you’re the one who took and sent them, then you’ve got to man up and own that situation — don’t be any more ridiculous than you already are.

Weiner may have a penis, but he’s no man.

I'm not so worried about Weiner anymore. But Huma....

She was amazingly good at that press conference. A natural speaker, a perfect actress. To repeat myself from elsewhere on PJ, she would be Hillary's Valerie Jarrett: a foreign-raised single mom with an Islamist edge, a grudge against America, a knack for secrecy, and an appetite for power -- except with charm. Even, arguably, beauty. (Anyone is next to that monkey Jarrett, but face it, Huma has a Modigliani-esque quality). Can you imagine the danger of a seductive Hillary or Valerie?

I don't care if the Republicans nominate a cabbage in 2016. I don't even care if they nominate a Bush. I'll vote for it just to kill Huma's career.
I reserve the right to lie about penis pics. If somebody gets the idea that it's me and not John Holmes, who am I to argue?

Fake but accurate, says I!
when did 'the family jewels' become 'junk' ??
Man? Ha. He's a lifelong democrat. Being a man is not part of his identity. Not enough power in that.
Weiner embodies the Identity-politics that disgusts me waaaaaaaaay more than sending Hog pics to girls (and then denying it).
Stephen, that photo I tweeted you earlier ... never mind.
There's something poetic is saying "Man up..." to a man who posts pics of his manhood...
I'm not so worried about Weiner anymore. But Huma....

Fake but accurate, says I!
Good on ya'.
His first go round gave me a phrase I’m still using: “I can’t say with certitude….”

That sounds like a line from the Big Lebowski.