The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

April 21, 2014 - 2:12 pm

For nearly two years I’ve worked with a source who I couldn’t identify, but who deserved a great deal of credit and applause. This person is a business owner, a mom, an investigator, and as it turns out a courageous fighter for honest government.

Faced with a corrupt sheriff in a Texas border county across the Rio Grande from a drug war, she patiently gathered up evidence of corruption and crime. Despite credible threats to herself and her family, she persevered — and the sheriff is now among more than a dozen who have or soon will stand trial.

Meet her here.

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here...

W­W­W.J­O­B­S­C­S.ℭ­O­M
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
I guess I got censored. No mention of Sheriif's name but you can guess his ethnic origins. Four in ten border area lawmen are corrupt. Figure skewed by 8 in ten corrupt ethnic lawmen.
Let me guess - they're Welsh, right? The late Irish comedian, Dave Allen, described the Welsh as "On Sundays, they're praying on their knees; the rest of the week, they're preying on each other." No? Estonian maybe? No? Armenian? No? Gee, this is harder than I thought!
I live in Hidalgo County, and it's more corrupt than you can believe.

The entire Donna police department was indicted for conspiracy and drug smuggling a few years ago. A couple of decades ago there was a massive drug seizure, and the smugglers dressed up as cops, with the help of the sheriff, then broke into the station and stole back their product. It was a huge scandal.

But this is nothing new. It's been going on for a long time. There are several ranches around Rio Grande City that have their own landing strips for small airplanes. What do you think those are for?

Law enforcement knows exactly what is going on, but they've been paid to look the other way.
Bravo! We need more of these people to be able to stand up to the corruption in the border communities - and to be believed. The cartels have been thriving for years by taking control of the local governments and law enforcement agencies.

One Trackback to “EXCLUSIVE: How One Brave Woman and Her Group of Patriots Took a Corrupt Border Sheriff Down”