The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

January 27, 2014 - 2:35 pm

Dumbest tweet of the year? Well, it’s only January.

This is an example of a suspected fool removing all doubt by opening his mouth, or hitting “tweet.”

Piers Morgan is an ageist. He is stereotyping an entire group of people, and proposing to punish them, because of their age and because a very small number of them did terrible things.

He would not approach the violence in Chicago with a similarly sweeping judgement. Because the vast majority of the authors of that violence are not only young, most of them are not white. Chances are, they also did not obtain their guns in ways that involve background checks.

About half of all the members of the US military are under 25 years of age. Police officers also usually start their careers at age 21 or so.

Do you want to disarm them, Piers?

Actually, just about all the mass shooters in recent years have been Democrats -- or were too far to the left to be considered Democrats...

As such, by the same logic, Mr. Morgan, should we prohibit gun licenses to Democrats? Just wondering.
Well, I'll go along with Piers on applying statistics/observed commonalities in mass shootings to our gun laws.

Since, all but one mass shooting in the last 60 years has occurred in a 'gun-free zone', I'd make gun-free zones illegal and require all states to have shall issue CCWs.
I dunno, Bryan. I wonder if we Americans have THAT MUCH longer to get Piers' help (assuming we would want it). I have a suspicion his days at CNN are SERIOUSLY NUMBERED.
Well, given the ages of most mass shooters and the fact that their psychological development isn't completed until twenty-six years old, I'd make it illegal for anyone under twenty-six to be in the military, and end the requirement that they register for Selective Service unless the girls have to too. I'm tired of rich white feminists skating on all the dying and living longer than their dumb drones like Mr. Morgan.
And most school shooters also don't obtains their guns legally.
I liked the one where he invited Katy "I prayed for big breasts" Perry to come on his show and give her expert opinion on how to stop gun violence.