The PJ Tatler

Myra Adams

January 16, 2014 - 11:43 am

g9510.20_Hillary.Cover.indd

I am not going to answer that question — but I know YOU will.

Myra Adams is a media producer, writer, and political observer who served on the McCain Ad Council during the 2008 McCain campaign, and on the 2004 Bush campaign creative team. Her columns have appeared on PJ Media, National Review, The Daily Beast, The Daily Caller, RedState, BizPacReview and Liberty Unyielding. . Myra's web site TheJesusStore.com contributes all profits to Christian charity. Follow Myra on Twitter @MyraKAdams

Cankle?
I think there's a major factor pointing away from Hillary getting the nomination that I haven't seen addressed much: Self-interest. Not Hillary's self-interest, but that of the Dem party power brokers. They made an enemy out of her when they passed her over for Obama back in '08, and the recent revelations of her enemies list shows that she's looking for payback. If she becomes President she'll have the power to retaliate against those who betrayed her. If I were on that list I'd be doing everything I could to keep her out of the Oval Office.
My only worry about cursing Clinton's run is that the Dems may come up with someone worse for the country. That's a high bar but the Dems are up to it, e.g. Elizabeth Warren is considered a plausible candidate.
It's a disgusting concept that the next election could turn on the genders of the candidates rather than their merits. It could happen.
Warren is apparently not interested. She of the faux Indian almost didn't win in Massachusetts. Her basic dishonesty will not play will outside of deep blue states where a fellow named A. Hitler could run as Democrat and get elected.

I will stick with my prediction that Hillary will not get the nomination. She is sitting exactly where she was in 2005-2006. Time probably had the same cover at some point. She has too many negatives even within the Democratic Party to stand a challenge. The whole NYT propaganda piece on Benghazi was not for the general election. It was meant for the party faithful who choose the nominee in the primaries. She will point to the Times story when an opponent brings it up.

Hillary has poor campaign skills and relies on the MSM to carry her. If, like in 2008, the MSM falls in love with someone else her candidacy will collapse.
I doubt Clinton can get the nomination either. Eight years on and she's lost nearly any sparkle and charisma that could be faked for her in the past. Which is also a bit sad; selecting the president by sizzle instead of substance is harmful to the nation. In Clinton's case, though, the need for sizzle removes (I hope) a sizable danger to the nation.
You're not kidding. The only liberal in my Wednesday night game said recently that Elizabeth Warren "has the biggest ball$ in the Senate." He read it on the Internet and really believes it, too.

G-d, I miss Andrew Breitbart.
When that White House phone rings at 3:00 a.m., don't you want someone who understands what difference it could possibly make?
Did TIME Magazine Just Curse Hillary for 2016?

If only it were that easy.
That thing on Madam Depraved Indifference's heal looks a little like a swastika.
Nope.

A. It doesn't really.

B. If it were, she'd be wearing it on her lapel.

WOW, I hadn't thought of that....perhaps a little far fetched?