The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

December 1, 2013 - 10:58 am

But Slate said that “knockout” is a myth.

A 76-year-old Brooklyn woman was punched in the back of the head by a stranger in what residents fear could be the city’s tenth “knockout game” attack.

Yvonne Small fell to the ground after being punched by her assailant on Alabama Ave. and Wortman Ave. in East New York about 11:35 a.m., according to police sources.

As she was being attacked, an already-planned rally against the sick game was wrapping up in the same neighborhood.

The “knockout game” has already claimed lives in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey. Several injuries have been reported in Crown Heights. One of the New York victims said he believes he was targeted because he’s an Orthodox Jew.

Where gun control tends to rule.

You actually called the police? You mean the union-member government workers who increasingly remind us in tones that suggest to me that they actually resent us, i.e., "Our job is not to protect you..." Which means we must protect ourselves first, and adjust pension plans later; kinda like teachers who keep demanding raises but their students graduate without the ability to read. I was foolish enough to call the police after thugs were climbing all over my roof at three in the morning. Po-lice never arrived and the thugs just stared back at me eye to eye when I peered out the windows. I live fifteen miles from Oakland.
She's not the 10th victim. She's the 10th KNOWN victim.
I'm glad the press and the pundits are there to tell me the Knockout game is a complete myth.
Heaven forbid you destroy the narrative that all the problems within the African American community are caused by white people.
This is truly tragic. Not quite as tragic as the 10 thousand of our fellow citizens who have been killed by guns since Newtown, but tragic nonetheless. We really need to stop coddling young people of color. More stop and frisk, more zero tolerance, more incarceration. We need to stop this menace.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. Source……. http://www.Day35.com
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
It seems, from what I've read, that all or perhaps most of the victims of the knock out game live in urban areas; large cities such as NYC, St. Louis and others and many if not all of those urban areas either forbid owning a personal firearm for protection or make it so extremely difficult to purchase one and have a license to carry most people don't bother. Living where I live in Northern Nevada we have both concealed carry and open carry. It doesn't take much more then taking a gun safety course and paying a fee to obtain a concealed carry permit (with background check, of course). To the best of my knowledge there has never been a documented case of the knock out game in these parts.
But wait! The lapdog media told us there was no such thing as the knockout game. Whatever happened to a media with conscience? Who said that we, the people had a right to know? Who was a watchdog against a tyrannical government? Have we been Rip Van Winkled and have awakened to hell?
God of Israel “Moreover you shall provide out of all the people able men...and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens.” Ex 18:22
Thomas Jefferson “I have indeed two great measures at heart, without which no republic can maintain itself with strength...To divide every country into hundreds...Every hundred, besides a school, should have a justice of the peace, a constable and a captain of militia. These officers, or some others within the hundred, should be a corporation to manage all it concerns...its poor and its police by patrols...These little republics would be the  main strength of the great one”
Note: Article VIII to the US Constitution fulfills Exodus 18:22 Read it: CHCAFE.WORDPRESS.com
New Yorkers are going to see a new type of violence. True Lumpen-proletariat violence. The Left is getting real serious and its radical Mayor is busy as ever seeing how far he can push things.

And expect a push. I imagine the entire middle class in the City not born in America are on his side. The criminal class certainly are his shock troops.

A radical has been elected President twice and a radical was overwhelmingly elected Mayor in New York.

The Left is riding higher than it has ever and they intend to take advantage. In New York their shock troops are in the ready, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are purchasing lighter fluid, and out of control - but actually not out of control - teams of criminals are roving the City.

Where are the gun advocates?
"Where are the gun advocates? "

Almost all of us fled the city for the upstate area in the 60s and 70s. Then an awful lot of us left the state altogether after the passage of the SAFE Act. I'd be surprised if you could find one person in ten living in NYC that was in favor of gun rights.
The new mayor gets to hit the ground running in 30 days as more and more of the city's citizens simply hit the ground. This threatens to be de Blasio's version of healthcare.gov, in that Team Obama was hoping for a slow-motion failure of the Affordable Care Act, so people would slowly get mad at the system and be open to going to the Democrats' real goal, which is single payer. Instead, they got an immediate disaster which calls the entire idea of government-run insurance into question.

In New York, de Blasio wants to gut the police reforms put in by Giuliani and Bratton and maintained by Bloomberg and Kelly, and was hoping there would be no increase in crime -- or, at least nothing noticible at the start of his administration. Instead, he's going to be faced with trying to gut the police reforms as the same time as the Knockout Game becomes the hot, new thing for urban youths in New York and elsewhere in the country. If he guts the reforms and the reports of these attacks continue to grow in the early months of 2014, even liberal New York voters are going to demand the new mayor does something.
Set up a sting operation with M24 sniper rifles. Much hilarity ensues.
While walking one night in a supposedly safe neighborhood, a car carrying five profile-able types pulled over. Four got out and stood a short distance away as the fifth came menacingly toward me. I don't think it was an attempted robbery - but rather a gang initiation rite. Being an avid runner at the time and with the help of my dog who momentarily threw the attacker off his guard, I was able to escape to a more trafficked street around the corner. I called the police and warned them that someone out there was going to get rolled. They were not very interested and didn't ask me any questions that might have helped them find these people. Most can't imagine what it is like to be attacked in this manner. I came way too close. When more and more of us start paying the price for the Liberal penchant for excuse-making and reverse victimology, we will finally arrive at the correct way to view such thuggery: there are no excuses and there are no victims other than those with the broken jaws and concussions.
She's not the 10th victim. She's the 10th KNOWN victim.
This animal obviously doesn't know the meaning of the prefix anti. With public education in the state its in he must have thought he was at a knockout rally.
1 2 Next View All