The PJ Tatler

Stephen Kruiser

September 20, 2013 - 11:48 am

kochcancer

My friend Alexa Shrugged alerted me to this latest cry for help from one of the most consistently inane Salon slayers of logic (who I lambasted last week here at the Tatler). As she so correctly points out:

You know you’ve struck a nerve when they start screaming YOU WANT WOMEN TO GET CANCER!!! or TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUNDS ARE RAPE!!! or REPUBLICANS WANT TO BAN CONTRACEPTION!!! OR ROMNEY KILLED A WOMAN!!!

Yes, the greater and more deadly the hysteria is from the Leftmedia, the more you can be assured that Toto is about to pull the curtain and reveal the fraud.

The Salon post (which, again, I just provided a screencap of rather than link to) was in reaction to a video that Bryan posted about yesterday.

The video merely suggests opting out of Obamacare which, by the way, the White House says is perfectly all right.

So offended by this idea was the Salon that he decided to-as Leftmedia types are wont to do-just make things up.

This ad, part of a six-figure campaign, says young women without means would be better off skipping Pap smears than enrolling in Obamacare

Of course, that’s not what the ad says at all. But logic and truth be damned because-hey-IT’S TIME TO SCARE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THIS LAW IS AWESOME.

This is yet another example of the Leftmedia tripping on its own bs, as they are forever telling us that Planned Parenthood is the big “women’s health care provider” safety net whenever we say it’s an abortion mill. This is anecdotal but I have a friend who has been getting pap smears and birth control at low cost from PP for the nine years I’ve known her. I don’t know how low the cost is but I do know she could afford to go even when she was unemployed.

It almost requires a head injury to make the leap from “Opting out of Obamacare” to “OMG-NO PAP SMEARS ANYWHERE!”

Or it takes the ability to shamelessly lie about a serious subject merely to pimp a political agenda.

Stephen Kruiser is a professional comedian and writer who has also been a conservative political activist for over two decades. A co-founder of the first Los Angeles Tea Party, Kruiser often speaks to grassroots groups around America and has had the great honor of traveling around the world entertaining U.S. troops.

It's the natural progression of the propaganda. First it was "Republicans don't want you to get healthcare", then "Republicans want you to get cancer". Naturally, the only step left to shock people is "Republican's actions will give you cancer!"
And now you know the second fist of that one-two punch which is Obamacare: the more low-information voters can be enrolled into the system, the more voters will be susceptible to the cry "vote for Republicans and they'll take away your healthcare!" The hope is to render 2014 moot (which is why a one-year delay was sought by the Republicans; one year away is the month before the elections) and to render all changes to the status quo inconceivable -- except one: single-payer.

Then, once the fiascoes and day-to-day disasters of the new system and the pain that results become unbearable, the nation will grasp at the only "credible" solution it has been allowed to see, and there you go.

Controls beget controls. That is a basic principle of the regulatory state that Ayn Rand and others saw many years ago... but I don't think even "Atlas Shrugged" went as far as to imagine a premeditated and intentional example of this principle in action.

People used to knock "Atlas" for exaggeration. I've not heard that particular criticism in a long time.
"You're all going to die."

Yeah, so? What else is new? I've known that for years. I do admit I'm postponing it as long as I can but still.....
I think Democrats want State Department employees to get murdered in the middle east.
Oh no, not those 'Republicans' again! Gosh, I'm still stockpiling tampons because Republicans are suppose to ban those. /
Bingo. The end point for all lefty leaps of illogic is, "You're all going to die!" They've got no pitch for their insane policies other than scare tactics.
Actually, "You're all going to die" is a mid-point AND end-point of leftist logic. You see, first it's a scare tactic where they launch into hyperbole over dissenting viewpoints and scream at the public, "Don't you people get it? If we don't enact our leftist policies, you're all going to die!"

Eventually, after the leftist takeover, they get you in a camp where they truthfully inform you point-blank, "You're all going to die."