The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

August 13, 2013 - 3:05 pm

Clark, who was once a Democrat presidential hopeful, is blaming “general indignities.” In Arkansas divorce law, “general indignities” is a catch-all for a lot of stuff.

“Rudeness, vulgarity, unmerited reproach, haughtiness, contempt, contumeliousness, studied neglect, intentional incivility, injury, manifest disdain, abusive language, malignant ridicule and every other plain manifestation of settled hate, alienation, and estrangement.”

Legal experts said “general indignities” is the equivalent of the standard, blame-less “irreconcilable differences” used in most states.

The only relevant “irreconcilable difference” at play here is the difference between his longstanding and longsuffering wife versus the 30-year-old fashion entrepreneur he met at — I’m not making this up –  a Deepak Chopra symposium.

clark122115--300x300

Irreconcilable difference: The wife he’s dumping can’t magically make herself half her current age.

Democrats, “war on women,” Weiner Spitzer Filner Gore Clinton Clark.

The media won’t make any of those connections.

More: Hm. Look at Item 4 in this list of things you need to know about Clark’s pal, Shauna Mei.

4. Mei Was Raised in China and Feels Chinese

Mei was born in Mongolia and raised in China before moving to the United States after the Tienanmen Square massacre. Her hometown is Beijing according to her Facebook profile. In an interview with a Chinese interviewer last year, Shauna Mei has stated: “I came to America when I was 8 and spent my first grade in China. I still remember a great Chinese role model called Lei Feng.” Lei Fend was a soldier of the People’s Liberation Army who was characterized as a “selfless and modest person who was devoted to the Communist Party” he also become a subject of a nationwide posthumous propaganda campaign.

General Weasel Clark has always been an obtuse, narcissistic, graba$$tic scumbag of the first order; I served under him at one time and observed unabashed dooshbaggery in person. He was always a politician willing to step on anybody to get ahead...his democratic political campaign is self-explanatory. Mrs. Clark carried herself with grace and dignity the few times I saw her in public, and I wish her the best. Good strategy there, Peter the Pathetic, when Young Gold Digger gets tired of your aging, you will find yourself all alone....and you deserve it.

Remember BENGHAZI!
Two words: Alpha Male.

All others, rend your fabrics and eat out your hearts.
Why don't Democrats do what Republicans do? Have their testicles removed once they enter the public arena.
That would solve a lot of problems.
One word: scum.
Wesley Clark would have found a way to lower my opinion of him ... if that had been possible.
Have to love the PRC. They just don't give up. You would think a perfumed prince like Clark would know that.

Wesley - you haven't heard about Katrina Leung? Wen Ho Lee? They were right under your nose when you were supposed to be paying attention. I guess it was all over once you gave her your 3rd arm salute...
"Gen Weasley Clark"...I always called Wesley Clark WEASELY

So I like your headline :)

Another long married guy I haven't had much use for, Colin Powell, has recently been exposed for exchanging romantic emails with his Romanian paramour. (ok ok, he denies that there has been any actual sex)
"contumeliousness"

What a great word.

Remember BENGHAZI!
Young Gold Digger has declared herself uninterested in marriage.

As for BENGHAZI, you've likely seen this...

Hell, I didn't like him before this. Now even less. What an invertebrate (calling him a worm would be an insult to worms).