February 3, 2013 - 1:13 am
- Thirteen Ideas for the 2013 GOP, by Patrick Reddy. Advice for a directionless party.
- Navy SEAL who wrote American Sniper Murdered at Charity Event in Texas, by Ed Driscoll. Chris Kyle, 38, the most lethal sniper in US history, had 160 confirmed kills in Iraq. He was shot on Saturday at a shooting range, apparently by a fellow vet, who was reported to be possibly suffering from PTSD.
- The UN Bigotry Machine, by Claudia Rosett. Still obsessively savaging Israel …
- The 3 Best Monty Python Sketches (Aren’t Necessarily the Funniest), by Kathy Shaidle. Monty Python saved my life. Their best sketches stand up today because they’re such accurate portraits of human nature.
- A Hill To Fight On — Not a Desk to Die Under, by Michael Walsh.
- For once, the battle over the Second Amendment is a fight conservatives can actually win. More: Is the NRA Winning the Influence Battle?
- What Near-Death Experiences Tell Us, by P. David Hornik. What happens when science demonstrates consciousness can exist outside the body?
- Muhammad Morsi’s Islamic Jew-Hatred, Bernard Lewis’ Islamic Negationism, by Andrew G. Bostom. Why do the media’s Middle East pundits ignore the Jew-hatred intrinsic to Islamic doctrine?
- Modern Democratic ‘Fire-Eaters,’ by Clayton E. Cramer. The outrageous rhetoric and threats coming from some Democrats demonstrate the necessity of the Second Amendment.