Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
January 26, 2013 - 12:44 am
- Pro-Life Prohibition, by Janice Fiamengo. The disappearance of the abortion debate in Canada.
- What Can Be Done to Reduce Post-Hospital Syndrome? By Theodore Dalrymple. A fifth of patients treated under Medicare, 2.6 million individuals, return to the hospital for further treatment within 30 days.
- Making Sense of the 2013 Obama Doctrine, by Michael Ledeen. Is the president an imperialist with a little foot, or just an old-fashioned appeaser?
- Court Slaps Down Obama’s Recess Appointment Overreach, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Not all time-outs are created equal.
- Will the Gun-Grabbers Create a ‘No Buy List’ Using Your Prescription Records? By Paula Bolyard. Who decides if you are too crazy to have your second amendment rights protected?
- What Difference Does It Make that Clinton Doesn’t Care Why Terrorists Killed Americans? By Barry Rubin. This difference: her statement reflects why Obama’s policies will result in more Americans murdered.
- Tweets Of The Day Open Thread With Bonus Pic Of An Ocelot Judging You, by Stephen Kruiser. Dress code forthcoming…