January 18, 2013 - 12:42 am
- Message from Mali: Keep Fracking, America! By Roger L Simon. Start fracking, over here. Stop sending money to basket case nations, over there.
- Liestrong, by Ed Driscoll. Lance Armstrong’s acolytes bullied the press into silence. And he’s far from the first athlete whose PR flacks have done so.
- Extreme Constitution Makeover: Amendments of the New Congress, by Bridget Johnson. From removing presidential term limits to tweaking the First Amendment to make sure it doesn’t apply to businesses.
- Murdered Diplomacy: Israel-Palestinian Conflict Enters New Stage, by Barry Rubin. Two decades of fragile diplomacy are gone. Is anyone paying attention?
- Can Kicked on Farm Bill, Leaving Ag Advocates Disappointed, by Fallon Forbush. One year extension crammed into fiscal cliff deal with many issues still hanging in the air.
- Does ‘Gun Show Loophole’ Actually Result in Gun Crime? By Clayton E. Cramer. Statistics do not point to criminals using this tactic.
- Grown Men Don’t Read Comic Books: Here’s an Alternative (That Might Just Save America), by Kathy Shaidle. Looking for a superhero? Try your first president.