Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
January 16, 2013 - 12:19 am
- Standing Up for Our Future, by Allen B. West. Former Congressman Allen West joins PJ Media to lead our Next Generation programming. Visit http://NextGeneration.TV, and sign up for the weekly newsletter to stay informed on our work to preserve the American dream for future generations.
- Political Change — Revisited, by Roger L Simon. How do you change someone so successful in LA, DC, or the MSM, someone who has wealth and power while feeling so inordinately good about him or herself?
- The War Rages, The White House Ducks, Death Abounds, by Michael Ledeen. Maybe some Senator has the gravitas to ask Messrs Kerry, Hagel and Brennan about these matters.
- On Civil Disobedience, Then and Now,by Michael Walsh. That Texas Republican who’s threatening legislation to jail any gun-grabbin’ federales in the Lone Star State actually has history on his side.
- The Imaginary Rabbi and the Dead End Kid: Another Evening with Dennis Prager and Adam Carolla, by Kathy Shaidle. The talk radio titan and standup comedy king keep the show going.
- Will Obama’s Gun Package Include Bypassing Congress on ATF Director? By Bridget Johnson. Gun-control advocates including Bloomberg are urging a recess appointment for the nomination that’s long been stalled in the Senate.
- A Parable of a Broken Bully, by Bryan Preston. Are we depriving boys of the chance to become men?
- With Mass Murderers, a Different Profile, by Neo-Neocon. These killers generally come from intact homes.
- WI School Teaches Diversity Course on ‘White Privilege,’ by Rick Moran. Is there any value in teaching a class about white “oppression?”