December 18, 2012 - 12:30 am
- Newtown, Beslan, Ma’alot: Defending The Targeted School, by Abraham H. Miller. Soft targets will always be attractive to the murderous.
- Interview: Roger L. Simon and Sheryl Longin on The Party Line, by Ed Driscoll. Meet Walter Duranty: Perhaps the first journalist to keep the news to himself — but certainly not the last.
- Modern Wisdom from Ancient Minds, by Victor Davis Hanson. You can’t stop aging, Nancy.
- Why You Should Take the 2012 Apocalypse Seriously, by Walter Hudson. The world may not end, but our way of life is certainly under threat.
- What’s Gun-Control Proponents’ Next Move After Sandy Hook? By Bridget Johnson. Obama says he’s game for “change,” but stops short of elaborating. Congressional Dems are planning on pushing him.
- Democratically, Egypt Becomes Anti-Western Dictatorship, by Barry Rubin. And the West plays along.