Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
December 12, 2012 - 12:53 am
- Taken in Syria: The Quest to Find Austin Tice, by Bridget Johnson. Four months after this Marine-turned-journalist disappeared, clues point to Assad and the family tries to get help from Washington. And sources believe Austin is still alive.
- Bill Whittle Interviews Roger L. Simon and Sheryl Longin on The Party Line, by PJTV. Click to watch video.
- War’s Paradoxes: Pearl Harbor, the Russian Front, and the 38th Parallel, by Victor Davis Hanson. Oftentimes, hindsight is not 20/20.
- The Ground Zero Mosque and Media Sleight of Hand, by Robert Spencer. This was a case of a defeated side declaring victory and getting out, a la Vietnam.
- Obama Embraces ‘Gangnam Style’ Anti-Americanism, by Rick Moran. Being anti-American is hip again.
- Putin Expels Foreign Reporter from Siberia, by Kim Zigfeld. Again, the regime stifles criticism.
- Obama’s Russia Policy: Submission, by Manda Zand Ervin. Putin openly acts against U.S. interests; Obama pretends all is well.
- On Cuba Coverage, Mainstream Media Shamed by … Al-Jazeera, by Ron Radosh. How the state security forces carry out repression of the civilian populace on the Castro brothers’ prison island.
- HSBC: ‘The Preferred Financial Institution for Drug Cartels and Money-Launderers,’ by Ed Driscoll. The above quote comes from the US Justice Department. Though not exactly Fast and/or Furiously.