November 24, 2012 - 12:46 am
- Rob Long, James Lileks, and Roman Genn, from the 2012 National Review Cruise, by Ed Driscoll. Our final interviews recorded onboard the NR Cruise focus on conservatives and pop culture.
- Instavision on PJTV: Michael Barone on Why So Many Failed to Predict the Reelection of Obama, by PJTV. Click to watch video.
- Why Oliver Stone Will Not Be a Happy Man this Weekend, by Ron Radosh. The New York Times obliterates the filmmaker’s recycled Marxist version of history.
- News Flash: Egypt’s Islamist President Assumes Dictatorial Powers, by Barry Rubin. Another step in the process toward the fundamental transformation of Egypt into an Islamist, Sharia-ruled state.
- A Physician’s New Reality: Patients Ask Me to Break the Law, by Dr. Peter Weiss. Ironically, but expectedly, the ones who do this now are likely to have supported Obamacare.
- Breaking the Monopoly of the Mainstream (Conservative) Media, by David P. Goldman. Is the intellectual bankruptcy of the “Muslim democracy” project coming into clarity yet?
- The Ideological Underpinnings of the Tax Rate Debate, by Rand Simberg. One side supports “growth” while the other side supports “social justice.”
- PJTV’s Trifecta: Will the GOP Allow Obama to Raise Taxes on the Rich? By PJTV. Click to watch video.