November 9, 2012 - 12:15 am
- The Market for Defiance, by Richard Fernandez. A market opportunity now exists for the proud conservative.
- PJTV: ZoNation: Obama Represented and Won, by Alfonzo Rachel. Click to watch video.
- The Second Time Around: Things to Watch in Term No. 2, by Bridget Johnson. Fiscal cliff. Hugs with Boehner. Immigration reform. Climate change. And Clinton payback.
- What Obama Should Have Done Before, and Won’t Do Now, by Barry Rubin. The list — likely incomplete — of foreign policy failures.
- Republicans, Slow Down the Blame Game, by Bryan Preston. We’re not dead, but we might kill ourselves.
- The ‘Empathy Slander’: A Lie That Would End Civilization, A Truth That Would Save It, by David Steinberg. Conservatives care, liberals do not. The world thinks the opposite is true. Nothing else matters.
- Politicizing Ourselves to Death: Is the Culture War Over? By Chris Yogerst. Only time will tell how people respond to a culture out of synch with reality.
- On ‘Self-Deportation’ — the Wall Street Journal v. Romney, by Andrew C. McCarthy. The Journal should be smart enough to know that we’re not all nativists seeking mass-deportation.
- If You Believe in Staples, Clap Your Hands, by David P. Goldman. Does Mitt Romney’s defeat signal the death of American entrepreneurship?